Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday (/showthread.php?tid=2507)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - Pete Nice - 08-15-2012

My "small" cajun fry at 5 guys

sent from 1975.

Re: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - Brampton - 08-15-2012

Donginator Wrote:Thanks Rich, guess my girlfriend is nuts
my wife had a group of friends before we got married.....best thing to happen to her was me, cause these bitches were nothing but a bringdown.

Holy shit, bunch of greedy, social climbers. I was amazed that she was friends with them, cause she didn't fit in with them at all.

Re: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - Donginator - 08-15-2012

Brampton Wrote:
my wife had a group of friends before we got married.....best thing to happen to her was me, cause these bitches were nothing but a bringdown.

Holy shit, bunch of greedy, social climbers. I was amazed that she was friends with them, cause she didn't fit in with them at all.
100% agree, I am proud she ditched those low-lifes, I probably would not be with her if she did.

I feel bad she really has no one now. but like you said she has me. I lost contact with most of my friends due to them getting married/moving/having kids

guess we are all insane if we follow what Rich says

Donginator Wrote:My girlfriend ditched all her friends, they are all druggies/screw ups

guess that makes her insane. I have no one in mind I could add to my wedding party except for family

Can I be in your wedding party? I'm your friend.

sent from 1975.

Re: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - Chip - 08-15-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:My "small" cajun fry at 5 guys

sent from 1975.

Bastard.
I've been eating really good, and working out.
And have been losing about 2 pounds a week for the last month or so.
I'm down almost 15 pounds total.

I might break down and get 5 Guys or pizza one day soon.

Brampton Wrote:

Your wife is a cool chick. I remember when we went to diner, i said something in regular conversation and she laughed and turned it into a dick joke or something. Kind of stunned me bc chicks don't usually do that.

Btw, we need to hit Copacabana up for diner again. Maybe we can come up for a werkend in Sept or Oct and meet up for diner.

sent from 1975.

Re: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - LeNeve - 08-15-2012

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My "small" cajun fry at 5 guys

sent from 1975.

Bastard.
I've been eating really good, and working out.
And have been losing about 2 pounds a week for the last month or so.
I'm down almost 15 pounds total.

I might break down and get 5 Guys or pizza one day soon.

Whatevs JDubb junior.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:My girlfriend ditched all her friends, they are all druggies/screw ups

guess that makes her insane. I have no one in mind I could add to my wedding party except for family

Can I be in your wedding party? I'm your friend.

sent from 1975.
:high5:

eating fries when you are craving them is the best

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Your wife is a cool chick. I remember when we went to diner, i said something in regular conversation and she laughed and turned it into a dick joke or something. Kind of stunned me bc chicks don't usually do that.

Btw, we need to hit Copacabana up for diner again. Maybe we can come up for a werkend in Sept or Oct and meet up for diner.

sent from 1975.
let me know what werkend :poke:

Donginator Wrote:eating fries when you are craving them is the best
:high5:

Re: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday - javsto - 08-15-2012

Brian Wrote:If I'm uninspired, how the fuck did I get to the Amazon?

drive down to JFK airport and book a flight on LAN Ecuador to Guayaquil and then take a trambilla(bus) to the amazon river guide boat and when you hit the black and brown river, jump off and swim to shore.

Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

100% agree, I am proud she ditched those low-lifes, I probably would not be with her if she did.

I feel bad she really has no one now. but like you said she has me. I lost contact with most of my friends due to them getting married/moving/having kids

guess we are all insane if we follow what Rich says
what sucks is, her good friends from school and when she was a kid, all moved away. Most of them live in the US now.

for me, I chose to not have a bunch of friends. Whats the need? I got between 5 and 10 good friends. Thats enough

Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for steroid use.

[Image: liliana-fernandez-steiner-beach-volleyball-bums-09.jpg]