Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - Brian - 08-05-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I believe I'm done drinking Canadian beers...........or at least the big company beers :barf:
We should get a partition started for the sales of Yuengling in Canada.
I think you mean petition!

Either way, we also need to add Minnesota to that partition/petition.
I think we should just leave it here on the east coast........sorry Minnesota, but you suck and don't deserve it :j/k:

Re: Who cares - Chip - 08-05-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:We should get a partition started for the sales of Yuengling in Canada.

I think we should just leave it here on the east coast........sorry Minnesota, but you suck and don't deserve it :j/k:

Leinenkugel is from up in that area I think.
And I like that more anyway, so I think they win.

Re: Who cares - Brian - 08-05-2010

Chip Wrote:Leinenkugel is from up in that area I think.
They can drink that until they pass out, but they will still wake up in Minnesota :roflmao:

Re: Who cares - Chip - 08-05-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
They can drink that until they pass out, but they will still wake up in Minnesota :roflmao:

Well, yes, that's a very good point.
I'll admit, I was wrong.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 08-05-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I believe I'm done drinking Canadian beers...........or at least the big company beers :barf:

Or I could keep running it across the border to Brampton bootleg style.
:high5:

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 08-05-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Yep, you got it!

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 08-05-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

When I did the tour, they said they want to eventually market it all the way to the west coast. But as for Canada, there were no plans for it anytime soon.

Re: Who cares - JDubb - 08-06-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:

Hey Brian... :finger:

I bought some Leinie's this morning.

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 08-06-2010

I ate at a Sonic today for the first time since they just opened one here. And yes, I did get the taters! :rock:

Re: Who cares - negadave - 08-06-2010

[Image: speeding_donuts.jpg]

Re: Who cares - Joe - 08-06-2010

negadave Wrote:Won $50 on a $3 scratch off today. :clap:
What should i do with it? I see the donate button on the front page. Maybe i should give it to joe. I'm on here enough. Does it cost $$ to keep the site up?

It doesn't cost all that much. It's like $12 a year for the domain name and $50 a year for the DNS service. I'm currently putting together a replacement server because the one the site is on is huge and about 10 years old and runs my electric bill up. The replacement hardware is going to cost a few hundred though. Eventually I'd like to get a server grade UPS so the server doesn't go down or get damaged by the power going out here.

I never wanted to take donations because I felt like I'd be more obligated to keep the site running 24/7 without issues. I put the link on there because people have mentioned it from time to time and hey, who says no to money?

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 08-06-2010

negadave Wrote:[Image: speeding_donuts.jpg]
:roflmao: Thats great!!!!

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 08-06-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:hey, who says no to money?

Actually... you did!!! And then I told you I'd do it the chick way and ask Krissy... then you put the donation button up there...

Re: Who cares - Joe - 08-06-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:hey, who says no to money?

Actually... you did!!! And then I told you I'd do it the chick way and ask Krissy... then you put the donation button up there...

I figured if it went that route the button was going to wind up on there anyway.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 08-09-2010

the keifer Wrote:I ate at a Sonic today for the first time since they just opened one here. And yes, I did get the taters! :rock:

:deadhorse: