Dudebro Nation
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! (/showthread.php?tid=345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - knightryda01 - 11-11-2009

No thread jacking please... We need to rub it in Beckster's face that she lost. Confusedlap:

She knows what she did..... I bet she can barely type her lies on her blackberry without feeling guilty.

Beckster was the one with the wondering hands..... not me
Beckster could have said no.... She sure as hell diden't.
Beckster is the one who hopped aboard the knightryda express... chooo chooo

Now if I would have lost I could admit it and I would be the kitchen bitch for the week.... Beckster is just having a hard time accepting the fact that she got
:owned:

Now woman.... Make me that pie... :flasher:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - knightryda01 - 11-11-2009

Yea baby.... work that meat :clap:
[Image: 1021091842.jpg]

Now how bout you do some dishes, just the way I like em. Scrub that pan baby :rock:
[Image: 1026092114.jpg]

Now if anyone remembers my comment on the red button.... lol Don't make me push it Beckster... :deadhorse:

Love ya baby... lol

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Brian - 11-11-2009

:roflmao: :roflmao: This guy's awesome.

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - LeNeve - 11-11-2009

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-11-2009

You are a dead man.....

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - LeNeve - 11-11-2009

Brian in NY Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: This guy's awesome.

yes, yes he is.

I'm still breathin!!!! :clap:

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the support.

Now who wants to see some video? Maybe I can get some footage of Beckster making that pie.

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-11-2009

:flipoff: :flipoff:

Your ability to still breathe is only temporary, Cupcake. You can also expect many nights of lonely man to hand time to come.

[youtube]IFAc2WiF2IE[/youtube]

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - DaveP - 11-11-2009

Are you guys sitting next to eachother having a fight on a forum?

No, he's at his computer laughing his bitch ass off. I am in another room.

I am amazed you didn't find some sort of Hoff vid Honey. Afterall, you do have a huge crush on him....

beckster Wrote:No, he's at his computer laughing his bitch ass off. I am in another room.

I am amazed you didn't find some sort of Hoff vid Honey. Afterall, you do have a huge crush on him....

Either way.. still very entertaining.. what kind of pie did you make?

Oh yeah..
I have the exact same oven.. and you have a lot of dishes to put away

You tell her Dave!!!! :owned:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Brampton - 11-11-2009

this is the best thread ever. I love it :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"Work that meat" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: