Dudebro Nation
Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day (/showthread.php?tid=1795)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - LeNeve - 05-03-2011

zanzibar
[Image: zanzibar.jpg]

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - Pete Nice - 05-03-2011

Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I had a horrible night on black ops last night, I was dead before I could move. so frustrating, not one game with a K/D ratio of over 1.0, no killstreaks.

I almost gave up the game comepletely

You are used to playing with a K/D ratio over 1. When I get one game with a K/D ratio over one I put the controller down run out the front door, down the driveway into the street, drop to my knees like Elias from Platoon and say "FUCK YEAH!"

[Image: platoon-eliasdeath.jpg]

The same feeling Leneve gets when he kills 1 guy.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's awesome, I did a report on Elias in high school that was 20 pages long. Got an A.

Last time I played I was in headquarters on a good team and was 18-5. That is over a 3-1. I almost did the same thing Joe.

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - michaelangelo - 05-03-2011

i only have a good kill/death ratio when I'm in combat training, there may have been a time or two that i had a 1:1 ratio, and yep it was the same feeling as joe

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - Donginator - 05-03-2011

every time I think Osama bin laden being killed, the song bullet in your head from rage against the machine is in my head, perfect song :rock:

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - Brampton - 05-03-2011

Donginator Wrote:every time I think Osama bin laden being killed, the song bullet in your head from rage against the machine is in my head, perfect song :rock:
I'm convinced when they were swooping in on his desert rat ass, they were listening to Seek and Destroy

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - Joe - 05-03-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:every time I think Osama bin laden being killed, the song bullet in your head from rage against the machine is in my head, perfect song :rock:
I'm convinced when they were swooping in on his desert rat ass, they were listening to Seek and Destroy

I hope they release the video

[youtube]VgfDKRNT654[/youtube]

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - Chip - 05-03-2011

LeNeve Wrote:zanzibar
[Image: zanzibar.jpg]

I'm moving to Zanzibar.
Wait, where in the world is it?
Please tell me the Pacific, not somewhere like Madagascar.

Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

eventually

Headache is so bad now I'm pretty sure I just spent the last 15 mins staring at my monitor not doing anything.

Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

eventually

I have a feeling someone would have to leak it, and that might be a hard one to get ahold of.

Joe Wrote:Headache is so bad now I'm pretty sure I just spent the last 15 mins staring at my monitor not doing anything.

I don't have a headache, and I did that too.

Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

eventually

At least it kept Biden awake.

[Image: situation_room_2011_5_2.jpg]

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - LeNeve - 05-03-2011

zanzibar is in africa.

Re: Tuesday 5/3/11 Escalation Day - JDubb - 05-03-2011

Covino does sound stuffy.