Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - ap bikini team - 04-04-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Scrapple sounds nasty. :barf:
Unappetizing five :high5:

Agreed! :barf: Confusedwoot:

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 04-04-2010

i bleed green Wrote:Just finished watching Inglourious Basterds.

I liked that movie.

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 04-04-2010

i bleed green Wrote:Just finished watching Inglourious Basterds.Was gonna go get an iPhone today but the place was closed.

Good. Get a different phone.

Re: Who cares - i bleed green - 04-04-2010

DaveP Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Just finished watching Inglourious Basterds.Was gonna go get an iPhone today but the place was closed.

I read a study that 40% percent of blackberry users would switch to an iphone if they could.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 04-04-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I read a study that 40% percent of blackberry users would switch to an iphone if they could.
I read the same thing, however you still have your blackberry hardcore's Lame

Re: Who cares - Pete Nice - 04-04-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I would not. I would consider getting both though. I can add a second line to my plan for only another $10 a month.

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 04-04-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

As long as I live in MB, I will not have an I-phone. The only company carrying the iphone in MB is Rogers. I'd rather have cell service than a really expensive toy.

Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

As long as I live in MB, I will not have an I-phone. The only company carrying the iphone in MB is Rogers. I'd rather have cell service than a really expensive toy.
I hate Rogers.

DaveP Wrote:

It was the Telus store that was closed,so I wasn't able to get any phone period.I can't wait til I have my new phone so I can take my other one and smash it into tiny little pieces.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 04-04-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

It was the Telus store that was closed,so I wasn't able to get any phone period.I can't wait til I have my new phone so I can take my other one and smash it into tiny little pieces.
You know, now that you're living in the Kitchener area, you better watch out for the RIM drones. They might shank you for getting an Iphone :roflmao:

Re: Who cares - mongo - 04-04-2010

Spinning tunes on The One Board radio tune in... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->

Re: Who cares - Chip - 04-05-2010

I had a bird in the house yesterday. I don't know how I never noticed there wasn't one of those chimney cap/cages on the furnace chimney. I actually watched this damn thing fly out of the furnace.
All fixed now though.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 04-05-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I don't want to switch over to shitty service, no way. I think I would consider the Drone over the iphone if I left my bb.

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 04-05-2010

Sprint's new 4g phone coming out soon. Probably my next one..

Re: Who cares - Chip - 04-05-2010

DaveP Wrote:Sprint's new 4g phone coming out soon. Probably my next one..

That thing has HDMI?
Phones are getting out of control.
And I love it.