Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 04-08-2010

mongo Wrote:woke up with a sore throat and hacking all kinds of green shit. Not a pleasant wakeup... Wtf

Confusedwoot:

I need to work up a good punishment for the person who posted a picture of my on Facebook last night.. don't go looking for it, it's gone!

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 04-08-2010

beckster Wrote:I need to work up a good punishment for the person who posted a picture of my on Facebook last night.. don't go looking for it, it's gone!
:worthlesswopics:

DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to work up a good punishment for the person who posted a picture of my on Facebook last night.. don't go looking for it, it's gone!
:worthlesswopics:

That's questionable... I thought knightryda would have put it up already.

Re: Who cares - LeNeve - 04-08-2010

Brampton Wrote:Just sent my resume to a Mercedez Dealer. Lets hope for a new job :high5:

For real? I actually heard that they are a good company to work for.

Re: Who cares - LeNeve - 04-08-2010

Oh I know... Take a pic of your beaver and send it to his family.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 04-09-2010

LeNeve Wrote:

I'd rather find nude picts of his sister to send him.

Re: Who cares - Brian - 04-09-2010

beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'd rather find nude picts of his sister to send him.
That's not right :?

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 04-09-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just sent my resume to a Mercedez Dealer. Lets hope for a new job :high5:

They are a private Benz dealer, so I don't know how that will work, but yeah, they are moving to a new building thats 3 times the size of the dealer I work at now. And I work at a bigger dealer now

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 04-09-2010

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

They are a private Benz dealer, so I don't know how that will work, but yeah, they are moving to a new building thats 3 times the size of the dealer I work at now. And I work at a bigger dealer now

Didn't you recently do a bunch of Ford training/school? Would you have to do all that some shit, but at a Mercedes school?

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 04-09-2010

DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Didn't you recently do a bunch of Ford training/school? Would you have to do all that some shit, but at a Mercedes school?
Yeah, but it does look good on a resume. Which by the way, I had to do for the first time in my life

Re: Who cares - mongo - 04-10-2010

Just crushed 2 bowls of Mini Wheats Good fiber source and I feel I need to be cleansed...

Re: Who cares - Pete Nice - 04-11-2010

I am going to have some lo carb sugar free ice cream after the Pacific is over.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 04-11-2010

That mmashare.com link i posted a couple of times... I went on ther trying to watch the BJ penn, Frankie edgar fight. It fucked my computer up. Don't go on there.
P.S. I guess Frankie Edgar isn't a fan of jersey shore. Just the first few mins is good. :roflmao: (we need a kinda funny icon) Seems like a nice dude though
[youtube]-UeDYHC9uWo[/youtube]

Re: Who cares - negadave - 04-11-2010

I'm at the bar earlier watching the yankees game on the outside patio. There's this hammered dude getting all loud cheering at the tv inside. I go in to use the bathroom and see that he's watching a hockey game.
I think it's lame when people yell at the tv. I also hate when people say WE when they're talking about the team they like.
You sitting on your ass drinking beer didn't get the team to where they are :tool: