Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 08-29-2010

Just killin time in Charlotte.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 08-29-2010

DaveP Wrote:[Image: no_to_nip_sg.gif?w=276&h=215]
What did the 5 fingers Scream to the face?... This is bad
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/fights/one-slap-ko-at-gas-station.html">http://www.break.com/fights/one-slap-ko ... ation.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 08-30-2010

I just got home from picking up our mail at the post office and I am pissed off beyond belief. I dropped our tax info off at the accountants in March (they are due the end of April) . He finally sent them three weeks ago after I got hate mail from Revenue Canada. He told Jim he got a $1100 credit but it ends up he has to pay $400 and got a late fee charged to him for not submitting them on time. I paid this fucking accountant $400 to do my taxes and he fucked them all up. Jim told me not to worry about it but I told him I paid the ass do to my taxes, I could have done them myself and then let Revenue Canada fix it and they would have been done on time. I want my fucking money back!

Who cares - JDubb - 08-30-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:I just got home from picking up our mail at the post office and I am pissed off beyond belief. I dropped our tax info off at the accountants in March (they are due the end of April) . He finally sent them three weeks ago after I got hate mail from Revenue Canada. He told Jim he got a $1100 credit but it ends up he has to pay $400 and got a late fee charged to him for not submitting them on time. I paid this fucking accountant $400 to do my taxes and he fucked them all up. Jim told me not to worry about it but I told him I paid the ass do to my taxes, I could have done them myself and then let Revenue Canada fix it and they would have been done on time. I want my fucking money back!

I have done my own taxes for the last 15 years or so, I love TurboTax.

Who cares - eddieyourdj - 08-30-2010

the keifer Wrote:Gonna head to the airport today to head out to Vegas! :happy: :happy: :happy:
I've never flown before either. First time ever.
I hung with Jess back in Feb. & she is one cool chick; first class!!!

Re: Who cares - JDubb - 08-30-2010

Did anyone watch Pillars of the Earth on Starz? Another good series from Starz.

Re: Who cares - Joe - 08-31-2010

JDubb Wrote:Did anyone watch Pillars of the Earth on Starz? Another good series from Starz.
Never watched any series on Starz. I have Starzs so I'll have to catch it On Demand.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 08-31-2010

Not :roflmao: , but Big Grin

This is truly a heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little girl and some construction workers.
This makes you want to believe in the goodness of people and that there is hope for the human race.
- Read through to the end!!!

A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant lot. One day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers.

She hung around and eventually the construction crew, all of them gems-in-the-rough, more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing a dollar.

The little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the dollar pay she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When they got to the bank the teller was equally impressed with the story and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age.

The little girl proudly replied, "I worked all last week with a crew building a house."

"My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will if those Assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the fuckin sheetrock!"

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 09-01-2010

negadave Wrote:Not :roflmao: , but Big Grin

This is truly a heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little girl and some construction workers.
This makes you want to believe in the goodness of people and that there is hope for the human race.
- Read through to the end!!!

A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant lot. One day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers.

She hung around and eventually the construction crew, all of them gems-in-the-rough, more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing a dollar.

The little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the dollar pay she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When they got to the bank the teller was equally impressed with the story and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age.

The little girl proudly replied, "I worked all last week with a crew building a house."

"My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will if those Assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the fuckin sheetrock!"

Big Grin Niice

Re: Who cares - negadave - 09-01-2010

My mom e-mailed me that. I was waiting for you guys to bust my balls about how corny it was.

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 09-01-2010

negadave Wrote:My mom e-mailed me that. I was waiting for you guys to bust my balls about how corny it was.

I chuckled at it because it reminded me of my son. He always hangs out in the garage with my brother in law. Billy is the worst culprit for swearing in front of him. I'm scared his first words will be "fucking bitch"

Re: Who cares - JDubb - 09-02-2010

It's a double rainbow...

[Image: 155624848-7c653952977436da4258db66d288f3...scaled.jpg]

Re: Who cares - JDubb - 09-02-2010

USA... USA... USA... USA...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHm9LyjJqWyY0GNgEsEo4...RkF-o73zw=]

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 09-02-2010

I'm in Williams Arizona right now. I wasn't paying for wifi in Vegas. Gonna hit up the Grand Canyon tomorrow and it's back to Vegas to fly back home. But I will say that jet lag sucks ass.
Ceaser's Palace was my favorite place on the strip. Did some gambling and pretty much broke even.
Went to Death Valley and visited my cuz in Victorville Ca (about 80mi from La).
Toured Hoover Dam and Lake Mead too.
Pics and vids will be up on my FB soon so stay tuned.

Who cares - JDubb - 09-02-2010

the keifer Wrote:I'm in Williams Arizona right now. I wasn't paying for wifi in Vegas. Gonna hit up the Grand Canyon tomorrow and it's back to Vegas to fly back home. But I will say that jet lag sucks ass.
Ceaser's Palace was my favorite place on the strip. Did some gambling and pretty much broke even.
Went to Death Valley and visited my cuz in Victorville Ca (about 80mi from La).
Toured Hoover Dam and Lake Mead too.
Pics and vids will be up on my FB soon so stay tuned.

Are you going to see Jes?