Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 09-02-2010

JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I'm in Williams Arizona right now. I wasn't paying for wifi in Vegas. Gonna hit up the Grand Canyon tomorrow and it's back to Vegas to fly back home. But I will say that jet lag sucks ass.
Ceaser's Palace was my favorite place on the strip. Did some gambling and pretty much broke even.
Went to Death Valley and visited my cuz in Victorville Ca (about 80mi from La).
Toured Hoover Dam and Lake Mead too.
Pics and vids will be up on my FB soon so stay tuned.

Are you going to see Jes?
I doubt it. I'll be headed right back to the airport when I get back there on Saturday.

Re: Who cares - LeNeve - 09-02-2010

What happened to Mongo?

Re: Who cares - Iva13 - 09-03-2010

Keifer that sounds exactly what I would do if I went, Arizona, Hoover Dam, etc.... Hey, maybe I would even go visit your cousin. ;-)

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 09-03-2010

LeNeve Wrote:What happened to Mongo?
the horse punched him back!

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 09-03-2010

JDubb Wrote:It's a double rainbow...

[Image: 155624848-7c653952977436da4258db66d288f3...scaled.jpg]

All I see is a white 'image'

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 09-03-2010

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What happened to Mongo?
the horse punched him back!
:high5:

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 09-03-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Keifer that sounds exactly what I would do if I went, Arizona, Hoover Dam, etc.... Hey, maybe I would even go visit your cousin. ;-)
Yeah, got some awesome pics of the canyon today so be on the lookout for those on FB. The whole cousin thing was last minute. We planned on doing Death Valley and he only lives 2 hrs from there. That was a 3 hr drive from his house in Cali back to Vegas. Tomorrow I got a 3 hr drive from here in Williams Az back to Vegas to catch my flight back home.
If you're ever out here, gotta do the dam tour. Got pics of that as well.

Re: Who cares - Joe - 09-03-2010

the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Keifer that sounds exactly what I would do if I went, Arizona, Hoover Dam, etc.... Hey, maybe I would even go visit your cousin. ;-)
Yeah, got some awesome pics of the canyon today so be on the lookout for those on FB. The whole cousin thing was last minute. We planned on doing Death Valley and he only lives 2 hrs from there. That was a 3 hr drive from his house in Cali back to Vegas. Tomorrow I got a 3 hr drive from here in Williams Az back to Vegas to catch my flight back home.

You going to see Shinedown again when they play the York Fair?

Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I didn't even know they were coming to York Fair this year. I would've if I knew about it sooner.

Re: Who cares - Joe - 09-03-2010

the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I didn't even know they were coming to York Fair this year. I would've if I knew about it sooner.

Tuesday Sept. 14th at 7PM. We just got tickets.

^^^ Confusedwoot: My on call falls right on that week.

Re: Who cares - Joe - 09-04-2010

[Image: home-alone.jpg]

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 09-04-2010

I'm in Chicago now. Saw an awesome view of the city when we landed. Wish I coulda got a pic of that. Also saw the Grand Canyon after we took off in Vegas. Got a pic of that.

Who cares - JDubb - 09-04-2010

Does anyone else from Morning Mash Up do other Sirius shows like Biggins or Stanley T?

Who cares - JDubb - 09-04-2010

Did TonLoc sample Kiss' Christen Sixteen for Funky Cold Medina? Listen to the refrain and tell me I'm wrong.