Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Healthcare
Nussie_T Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I've heard this term come up a lot. Can someone in Canada explain what a native is and what is the impact on the system? Is it comparable to our Native Americans and the fact they don't have to pay taxes and get free health care too?

You are correct Paul. Canadians refer to our Native Americans as Natives or any other slang terms. They too are freeloaders and they get free health care.

Ah ok. I wasn't sure. It's funny. You want to see what universal health care here will look like? Take a look at how "well" we take care of the Native Americans we have here (all of which have full health care). They are treated like shit and the crappy prepaid plans you see at Walmart are better than what they have.

Get used to shortages in health care (ask Canadians, they have 10% of our population and don't have enough doctors). Get used to not seeing your doctor, because they'll probably fold their practices before dealing with the new crap coming through (I've talked to doctors who are already warning their patients). And worst of all, get used to be taxed to the fucking rafters because there's no way the government can absorb 30 million people into a system and NOT raise the deficit a dime like Obama said he wants.

Messages In This Thread