Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA playoff & a lesson in life
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have been to one NBA game, it was a playoff game. I was in Detroit for work and they were playing the Heat the year the Heat won it all. I got 1 ticket for like $40 right on the first row of the upper level at the Palace. Great seat. It was, I think, the only game the Pistons won in the series and it was highlighted by a monster dunk on Shaq by I think Ben Wallace. I hate fun. I even called in live to Evan and Brian and they put me right on the air. They used to do that a lot. Every time I was at a sports game, I would call them and they would put me on the air and ask me about the crowd and the chicks at the game and stuff. I called them from the All Star Home Run Derby when I caught a home run and the All Star game also.

How great is the Palace? That place was built in the 80's, they say it changed the way they design arenas.
A friend gets season tickets to the Pistons, as much as I don't like basketball, I'll go when he can't use the other ticket.
It would be great if it was downtown, a whole lot closer to where I live. Most of the big concerts go there.

Illitch wants to move the Pistons downtown. If he does, I don't know what will become of the Palace. I like it there for concerts. I like Pine Knob better.

Yeah, but Illitch isn't buying them anymore. That fell through.
Now I think it's some guy from Flint.

Messages In This Thread