Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:But Sara will have a wedding shower and you get gifts for that ....not money... maybe a gift card...but you really never get $ for a shower. Now the Wedding...yes I think people should give cash for the wedding.

You get cash money for getting married? Interesting.

Yes Robert...that's what I have been trying to tell you...get married and you will get $$$$ !!!! plus Angie will have a shower and get nice gifts!!!! Please think about it. I know it would make someone VERY happy.

Or you could just :killme:

no firearms immediately available.
But we are equal...he makes more, but he spends more than I do...so again = Iva gets 1/2....Seriously, I do belive we both put in and take out equally. I don't think he would object to me getting 1/2 so long as I didn't take any of his cars. (However, I would add the value of the cars and dedcut that from his share)! :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:It won't matter what anyone says...Rich will get a wedding planner just to say he has one...

I agree with you here Iva. It's all about Rich.

I also agree with Rich about registries. Give me money, that's all I want. That's what I got with my current wife, money and just a few personal things like custom photo albums.

Rich is the Groom-zilla!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:But we are equal...he makes more, but he spends more than I do...so again = Iva gets 1/2....Seriously, I do belive we both put in and take out equally. I don't think he would object to me getting 1/2 so long as I didn't take any of his cars. (However, I would add the value of the cars and dedcut that from his share)! :roflmao:

typical woman.

If he makes more, and spends more on himself in line with what he makes, then he should get more in the divorce, that is only fair.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:But we are equal...he makes more, but he spends more than I do...so again = Iva gets 1/2....Seriously, I do belive we both put in and take out equally. I don't think he would object to me getting 1/2 so long as I didn't take any of his cars. (However, I would add the value of the cars and dedcut that from his share)! :roflmao:
but you drive those cars, how does that figure into the deal?
also who gets the house, you?, then you must deduct the value of the house from your share
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

typical woman.

If he makes more, and spends more on himself in line with what he makes, then he should get more in the divorce, that is only fair.

NO!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
also who gets the house, you?, then you must deduct the value of the house from your share

I drive my car...the others are all stick..and I don't drive stick. I just use my car and the truck sometimes...but he has his Viper and Corvette. We would split the house or if one of us wanted to live in it..we could buy each other out.

Does your husband know you spend part of your day calculating his worth, and figuring out how much you will take if you leave him.
LeNeve Wrote:

Does your husband know you spend part of your day calculating his worth, and figuring out how much you will take if you leave him.

He knows I would never leave him...he couldn't get rid of me if he wanted to.
Iva13 Wrote:

I drive my car...the others are all stick..and I don't drive stick. I just use my car and the truck sometimes...but he has his Viper and Corvette. We would split the house or if one of us wanted to live in it..we could buy each other out.

oh he has a viper too!!!!!!! I want to marry him now.
Iva13 Wrote:

typical woman.

NO!

So if Buba was the only one working and made $250k a year while you sat at home unemployed eating bon bons, watching soaps and yelling at the maid, you think you should get half?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
See Robert that's what I mean...he has too many cars...so I deserve what I want.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You should get a portion congruent to the amount of money you brought into the relationship minus any overages in spending over what you made on yourself.
this seems to be some kind of complicated formula similar to this

[Image: tumblr_ku9wjgmxrH1qzssaso1_400.gif]

I haven't seen the quadratic formula in years!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:See Robert that's what I mean...he has too many cars...so I deserve what I want.

:bullshit:

So if Buba was the only one working and made $250k a year while you sat at home unemployed eating bon bons, watching soaps and yelling at the maid, you think you should get half?[/quote]

Well yes...I think so....I would be making his house a home and I would help our $ grow....I don't know that I could stay home and do NOTHING. and 250K is a lot of $ per year maybe I would accept a lump sum payment instead of checks every month.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM