Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
LeNeve Wrote:Holy fuck Chip. It's been raining 3 days straight here. Which is like a once a year thing. People are so FUCKING retarded. Anyway I was terrorizing people this morning, out of pure rage, because they were litterally driving 10 mph. I'm sure they would have called the cops on me if they werent such pussies that they needed 2 hands to drive in a light rain.
We got about 2.5 inches of rain yesterday and they are forecast more effin snow :flame:

I have this state!
Ok, I guess I'll get updates from the girls....but Thanks for all the nice things...I missed you guys more than you can know.
I think the new guy fucked up one of our diagnostic testers. IT won't hook to the internet. I'm pretty sure it's an easy fix, for me and my boss, but we don't want them thinking we can do everything around here. They called the towns "computer expert" he calls himself "the computer alchemist", he wears a holster on his belt with a can of that spray shit you blow your keyboard off with. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think he's going to put antivirus on all the rest of our computers too. So he betteter not take long. freaking dork ass, nerd fag.

I'm in a mood today..........
LeNeve Wrote:Holy fuck Chip. It's been raining 3 days straight here. Which is like a once a year thing. People are so FUCKING retarded. Anyway I was terrorizing people this morning, out of pure rage, because they were litterally driving 10 mph. I'm sure they would have called the cops on me if they werent such pussies that they needed 2 hands to drive in a light rain.

3 Strange Days... I like that song too.

It's amazing that these same people just made it through a Michigan winter, now rain turns them into morons.
Iva13 Wrote:Ok, I guess I'll get updates from the girls....but Thanks for all the nice things...I missed you guys more than you can know.

Let's see. I still live in Kansas. It's a little warmer now. I was invited to the royal wedding, but then I talked shit on facebook about Kate Middleton, so they un-invited me.

I saw 6 deer the other day, um..... I have a cat that is torturing me, and I throw pots, and pans at it. I hit a bird while driving the other day, and I thought of you, and how sad that would probally make you.

It was really windy a few weeks back, and we had alot of wildfires, big ones. They had to evacuate some towns, and close the high ways.

Thats all I can think of.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:hmmm got a malware warning from google chrome when I make my original post Confusedwoot:

WHAT??? If anyone ever sees that again let me know what add is at the bottom of the screen. It's got to be an infected ad because I know the site has not been infected.
whenever I make a new post, when tis suppose to bring you back to the post, if I get it in this post I will take a screen shot
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
it may be my home computer, its been running slow, time for another reformat
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:

3 Strange Days... I like that song too.

It's amazing that these same people just made it through a Michigan winter, now rain turns them into morons.

we were driving home from garden city last night. It was a medium wiper setting rain. 30 miles of straight, 2 lane blacktop, we get 5 miles out of town and BAM!!!!!! 2 mile long stretch of traffic going 40 MPH, all for one stupid asshole in the front of the line probaly. With traffic coming from the other direction, no one can pass. This did not upset me as much, because I was getting paid for the drive too. If that would have been any other time, I would have had a stoke, and a heart attack.
JDubb Wrote:
We got about 2.5 inches of rain yesterday and they are forecast more effin snow :flame:

I have this state!

You HAVE what state?
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Ok, I guess I'll get updates from the girls....but Thanks for all the nice things...I missed you guys more than you can know.

Let's see. I still live in Kansas. It's a little warmer now. I was invited to the royal wedding, but then I talked shit on facebook about Kate Middleton, so they un-invited me.

I saw 6 deer the other day, um..... I have a cat that is torturing me, and I throw pots, and pans at it. I hit a bird while driving the other day, and I thought of you, and how sad that would probally make you.

It was really windy a few weeks back, and we had alot of wildfires, big ones. They had to evacuate some towns, and close the high ways.

Don't forget the ball tales.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I have this state!

You HAVE what state?

MAybe Jdubb is running for governer of Minnesota, and the preliminaries are in. You know when he gets excited he posts all over the place.
monster pump
mud hawk

That's what it says on the side of a truck in here.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:You HAVE what state?

MAybe Jdubb is running for governer of Minnesota, and the preliminaries are in. You know when he gets excited he posts all over the place.
I love how you guys cut me no slack, none. :thanks:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Don't forget the ball tales.

oh yeah, I've been figuratively putting my balls on everything, and in a few extreme situations litterally putting my balls on things.
So it looks like Flyers/Lightening and Capitals/Canadians round 2 huh?

Pens are done, Philly would sweep them anyway at this point. There is no way in hell they will win tonight. Lightening will beat the Flyers in 5 games.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM