Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in...
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone

Won again in Dodgeball last night. Unfortunately the other team was all girls, and i headshot'd another person. This time from the side. At least she didn't throw a hissyfit.

You are developing a pattern. You need counseling.
I bought groceries this weekend.....nothing worth sharing.
so i spend most of yesterday working on a dude bike. 2 years ago he parked it and hasnt started it since. pulled the battery and put it on a charger, pulled the tank, and air filter, come to find that he has the #3 cylinder full of fuel. cleaned that up, replaced the plugs, oil, drained the old gas and replaced it, cleaned up the carbs. put everything back together to discover there is not fuel coming out of the tank. Cleaned the pet cock, still very little flow, and come to find out that someone didnt replace the fuel pump, yep, gone. also found 2 fittings on the carbs that were not attached. I could get it to start with starting fluid in the carbs, but it would not pull gas and run on its own. I tried, I failed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone

Won again in Dodgeball last night. Unfortunately the other team was all girls, and i headshot'd another person. This time from the side. At least she didn't throw a hissyfit.

You are developing a pattern. You need counseling.
I swear they aren't intentional. I do actually feel bad when it happens. I figure its part of the game.
Derick Wrote:so i spend most of yesterday working on a dude bike. 2 years ago he parked it and hasnt started it since. pulled the battery and put it on a charger, pulled the tank, and air filter, come to find that he has the #3 cylinder full of fuel. cleaned that up, replaced the plugs, oil, drained the old gas and replaced it, cleaned up the carbs. put everything back together to discover there is not fuel coming out of the tank. Cleaned the pet cock, still very little flow, and come to find out that someone didnt replace the fuel pump, yep, gone. also found 2 fittings on the carbs that were not attached. I could get it to start with starting fluid in the carbs, but it would not pull gas and run on its own. I tried, I failed

You suck.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so i spend most of yesterday working on a dude bike. 2 years ago he parked it and hasnt started it since. pulled the battery and put it on a charger, pulled the tank, and air filter, come to find that he has the #3 cylinder full of fuel. cleaned that up, replaced the plugs, oil, drained the old gas and replaced it, cleaned up the carbs. put everything back together to discover there is not fuel coming out of the tank. Cleaned the pet cock, still very little flow, and come to find out that someone didnt replace the fuel pump, yep, gone. also found 2 fittings on the carbs that were not attached. I could get it to start with starting fluid in the carbs, but it would not pull gas and run on its own. I tried, I failed

You suck.
yeah, like this is my fault. here make this bike run, i used shitty gas, and just parked it 2 years ago. The last time the bike was registered was in 2001, I'm guessing its been longer than 2 years. And oh yeah, and he got it used. I also found a line going from the gas tank to just above the intake valves. Not sure what that is for, considering the other 3 cylindars have that hole capped off. My guess is nitrous at one time.

I cant fix shit with missing parts
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You suck.
yeah, like this is my fault. here make this bike run, i used shitty gas, and just parked it 2 years ago. The last time the bike was registered was in 2001, I'm guessing its been longer than 2 years. And oh yeah, and he got it used. I also found a line going from the gas tank to just above the intake valves. Not sure what that is for, considering the other 3 cylindars have that hole capped off. My guess is nitrous at one time.

I cant fix shit with missing parts

Apparantly you can't fix anything. Loser!
Boe had to leave for Ohio today, so we went out and bought 3 pairs of pants, one pair of shoes and underwares!!!!!! all for him....Oh, and Good Morning everyone!
And we went food shopping....
Iva13 Wrote:Boe had to leave for Ohio today, so we went out and bought 3 pairs of pants, one pair of shoes and underwares!!!!!! all for him....Oh, and Good Morning everyone!

Isn't Ohio where he got the rub n tug last time? :poke:
[Image: smiley_poledancer.gif]
Derick Wrote:[Image: smiley_poledancer.gif]

That's hot.
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe had to leave for Ohio today, so we went out and bought 3 pairs of pants, one pair of shoes and underwares!!!!!! all for him....Oh, and Good Morning everyone!

NO...he did not...besides I took care of him this morning b4 he left. Big Grin
Derick Wrote:[Image: smiley_poledancer.gif]
:roflmao: :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

NO...he did not...besides I took care of him this morning b4 he left. Big Grin

Well then.. you are a good woman :clap:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT