Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toyota
Holy Crap, that guy is an inspiration. Thats some American ingenuity :high5:
I have 4 words:

I Told You So
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I have 4 words:

I Told You So

No you didn't. You said not to get a pickup truck. Not all pickup trucks have issues.
Chip Wrote:Living in Detroit, most people around here are really, really taking enjoyment in Toyota's recent troubles.

It's not just Detroit... Flint, Sag-NASTY... the friggin whole state.

Everyone bitches about Ford Trucks, but everyone who owns one that I know absolutely LOVES their Ford. And when they switch to any other make, they wish they had their Ford back. Chevy's Silverado is a solid truck, too. Knightryda's Trannie on his Tahoe blew out again... That beast has over 260,000 miles on it. He's thinking of retiring the old boy, but he hoping to find another truck that will run as good. I know that he's got a Silverado he'll be checking out this week or so.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:

I Told You So

No you didn't. You said not to get a pickup truck. Not all pickup trucks have issues.

I told you not to get THAT truck.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I Told You So

I don't recall that.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I Told You So

I don't recall that.

I sure did. I don't use the "I told you so" lightly.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I told you not to get THAT truck.

I don't recall that.

What was the reasoning?
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I told you not to get THAT truck.

I don't recall that.

What was the reasoning?

It's a Toyota AND a pickup truck, so you are now a redneck in a death trap.

Pete Nice Wrote:It's a Toyota AND a pickup truck, so you are now a redneck in a death trap.
So driving a pickup makes you a redneck? :finger:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It's a Toyota AND a pickup truck, so you are now a redneck in a death trap.

Not trying to go off on a tangent, but I saw a Van Halen sticker and an american flag sticker on a car, not a confederate flag.

But, if you own a truck and use it for work, then you're probably blue collar.
And if you're blue collar and in the south, I guess that makes you a redneck.
And personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a redneck. Crazy, mountain, backward, imbred hicks give it a bad image.
Brian in NY Wrote:

We had this conversation once on the BBM, Pete believes that if you drive a truck as a daily driver then you are a redneck.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

We had this conversation once on the BBM, Pete believes that if you drive a truck as a daily driver then you are a redneck.
Oh well. I drive mine 50% of the time so I guess I'm only 50% redneck.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Oh well. I drive mine 50% of the time so I guess I'm only 50% redneck.
would that make you only a pinkneck?
I used to have a pickup, but I would never drive it, so I gave it to my step dad. Now if I need a pickup I just borrow one from the dealership where I work.