Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday January 3rd, 2011 - First thread of the year!
there's a guy here doing come minor body work and now our whole office smells like paint, i'm kinda getting a headache
michaelangelo Wrote:there's a guy here doing come minor body work and now our whole office smells like paint, i'm kinda getting a headache

That sucks. That happens in here sometimes I hate it.
i love the smell of bondo
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i love the smell of bondo

seriously?

I don't mind the smell of axle grease, everyone else hates it though.
i'm out
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I bet that sucks for Ron, seeing everybody leave, and no one is around for the rest of his day.
LeNeve Wrote:I bet that sucks for Ron, seeing everybody leave, and no one is around for the rest of his day.
Meh, i've got lots of shit to do anyways, i mostly just read the posts, i dont' comment too often
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Now you know the feeling I get when I watch the Stanley cup.

This year weill be different.
the best was at your place when the hawks song came on the radio. you couldnt change the channel fast enough :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think the Bears use that too.

On Thursday I went to the Consol Arena to see Robert Morris and RIT (top 25 college hockey) and the nSranton Wilkes Barre Penguins and Hershey Bears. I had a real good time eventhough RIT and Hershey won. I don't hate Hershey though, it was a 1-0 game too, good defense.

The Hershey Bears are playing the MB moose this weekend. Jim and i are thinking about going...
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yep, you could have knocked a weight off or something. But it doesn't take much of a hit to knock a wheel out of balance, or bend something else suspension wise.
it doesnt pull at all, just a thumpity thumpity noise, that goes away around 35-40
could be a shifted belt in the tire,
i checked the tire and all the tread was in line, no waving. I might try to have it rebalanced and see what happens

It could be a wheel bearing too.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i understand having a few but 20 is unaccpetable
not true. If you find a noise when on a pdi road test, you have to find the problem before you release the vehicle to the customer.

we had one that was determined a front end noise, I had to road test it (based on my mgr opinion) 4 times before I found the noise.

He was wrong, it was a loose bolt in the dash that the washer would vibrate at 40 km/h.

Those are the ones that have 20 hours on and I have to sit there and justify why it took so long. We had a brand new Prostar come from factory with the bunk light shorted out. 15 hours later we found that the factory had pinched the bunk light wires in the bunk of the truck. So after removing all interior panels, the carpet etc... it took 15 minutes to fix.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i understand having a few but 20 is unaccpetable
not true. If you find a noise when on a pdi road test, you have to find the problem before you release the vehicle to the customer.

we had one that was determined a front end noise, I had to road test it (based on my mgr opinion) 4 times before I found the noise.

He was wrong, it was a loose bolt in the dash that the washer would vibrate at 40 km/h.
my car that i have now, had .1 miles on it when I got it. I assume from driving it on the truck then back off the truck and through the car wash

International (probably other highway tractor dealers) are decked and driven to the location. So the main truck being driven has 1200 kms (750 miles) are on it. The ones that were decked will have 10-15 kms (6 miles)on it.
Brampton Wrote:So I wonder if Pete is pissed about the Pitt head coaching joke going on?

ABSOLUTE LEE NO!!!

I may be a temporary scar on the University, mostly the AD, who needs to go anyway, but I absolute LEE hated the hiring and am glad he is gone. Now they can go get a better coaching option.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:aliquippa PA, are any of you PA guys close to there?

Yes, it's a suburb of PGH kind of.

It is also the birthplace of Tony Dorsett, Mike Ditka, Ty Law and Derrell Reevis.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM