Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WedNUSday 01/05 - Toast to the new year
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i also found out that I have 52 hours of vacation time, That ought to be a nice bonus for leaving

They will actually cash that time out for you?? Damn, I need to find a new job, I am getting ripped off here.
me & you both, I have 110 hours of PTO, I need to be at 80 by April 1st
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone.

Saw "the other guys" last night, one of the funnier movies ive seen in a while

:high5: Yes, it is
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:i also found out that I have 52 hours of vacation time, That ought to be a nice bonus for leaving

They will actually cash that time out for you?? Damn, I need to find a new job, I am getting ripped off here.
I'm pretty sure there is some type of law that states they have to pay you for it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

I'm pretty sure there is some type of law that states they have to pay you for it

It may depend on the company's size b/c when people leave from here they only get their unused sick time...the vacation they just lose. So, if you know you're leaving here, start taking vacation time so you screw them instead of them screwing you!!!!!!!
Leanne Rhimes got a boob job....just saying.

I should have 2 weeks coming to me from last year. I hope. I could use it.
Iva13 Wrote:Leanne Rhimes got a boob job....just saying.

I thought she was dead.
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone.

Saw "the other guys" last night, one of the funnier movies ive seen in a while

:high5: Yes, it is
those TLC references were hilarious
just talked to my boss, i have to meet with HR people tomorrow. This might be my exit interview
this is kind of interesting
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/111732/past-ces-hits-and-epic-flops">http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/ar ... epic-flops</a><!-- m -->
Derick Wrote:so I have a transponder for the parking garage. They told me that I have to bring it to them today so I dont get charged for january, then I would have to pay for parking. Its like 15-20 per day. Fuck that, they can charge me for half of january.

I pay $15 a day at the client I'm working at today. I get the money back, but it takes like a month.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I'll have to look into it, because it was always implied that we couldn't.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]uTysXITBCmk[/youtube]

Columbus... :crank:
America's butt hole.

Cleveland is WAAAAAAY worse.
this guy just got offered a job with the Cleveland Cavaliers!
HTTP://bit.ly/hKoHkz
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:It may depend on the company's size b/c when people leave from here they only get their unused sick time...the vacation they just lose. So, if you know you're leaving here, start taking vacation time so you screw them instead of them screwing you!!!!!!!

That was my plan this morning... Put in to use up my vacation time immediately, then quit on them. But, I didn't have a winning megamillions ticket this morning that would have put that plan into action.
I HATE PIE!!
just found this.

Illinois State Law requires that non-union employees be paid all earned Paid Time Off (PTO) subsequent to the employee’s termination. It is Medical Center policy to regard accrued PTO and vacation hours as earned, subject to the provisions of this section.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM
  7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free! NussieT 166 2,782 07-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Last Post: NussieT