Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
So Mike Tomlin got zero votes for NFL coach of the year. Belicheck cheats and has the beast offensive players in football. Tomlin took a 9-7 team that missed the playoffs last year, played 1 1/2 games with his 3rd string QB and 2 1/2 games with his 4th string QB and goes 12-4 when everyone was picking his team to finish third in the division AND is in the Super Bowl and he doesn't get a single vote?

The Steelers are now officially the Yankees of the NFL, EVERYONE hates them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So Mike Tomlin got zero votes for NFL coach of the year. Belicheck cheats and has the beast offensive players in football. Tomlin took a 9-7 team that missed the playoffs last year, played 1 1/2 games with his 3rd string QB and 2 1/2 games with his 4th string QB and goes 12-4 when everyone was picking his team to finish third in the division AND is in the Super Bowl and he doesn't get a single vote?

I saw that this morning and was annoyed. Belicheck is an asshole.
Pete Nice Wrote:So Mike Tomlin got zero votes for NFL coach of the year. Belicheck cheats and has the beast offensive players in football. Tomlin took a 9-7 team that missed the playoffs last year, played 1 1/2 games with his 3rd string QB and 2 1/2 games with his 4th string QB and goes 12-4 when everyone was picking his team to finish third in the division AND is in the Super Bowl and he doesn't get a single vote?

you know this is voted upon before the playoffs right?

plus, as a steeler fan do you want them to win another super bowl, or have tomlin win coa?
Brampton Wrote:

That makes sense then. It did kind of seem like the Patriots were going to roll over everyone.

the steelers are my wifes new favorite team. sorry.
LeNeve Wrote:

Ahh shit..
Brampton Wrote:

Doesn't matter, he should have votes based off what he did during the season based upon the expectations. Everyone was saying they would be lucky to go 8-8 this year and would be lucky to win a single game with Ben out 4 games.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:

well, I guess your gonna have to trade her in
Brampton Wrote:

plus, as a steeler fan do you want them to win another super bowl, or have tomlin win coa?

I want it all and I want it now!!!!

Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That makes sense then. It did kind of seem like the Patriots were going to roll over everyone.

But that was expected from day 1. Shouldn't coach of the year be someone who overachieves with what he has to work with?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Doesn't matter, he should have votes based off what he did during the season based upon the expectations. Everyone was saying they would be lucky to go 8-8 this year and would be lucky to win a single game with Ben out 4 games.

Didn't the Patriots lose a lot of players at the start of the season?
LeNeve Wrote:

Please tell her to stop. YOu are not allowed to change favorite teams like underwear. She is a Broncos fan, she needs to stay that. It is fine if she wants to rout for the Steelers in the Super Bowl, but they can not be her new favorite team.

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Didn't the Patriots lose a lot of players at the start of the season?

Nope

i bleed green Wrote:So Homeland Security shut down channelsurfing.net and my other site that I watched streaming video on. Anyone know of any other streaming sites that still work?
[smiley]ttr[/smiley]

I use tvduck.com.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM