Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday February 9, 2011 - Slow day
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I started my day watching one of my buds get canned for complaining about his supervisor. Then getting pulled in the office and threatened that I could be next. I need a new job, this place sucks beyond suck.

I know you are a pickle handler.. but it sounds like you work for a certain beverage company. I guess a lot of companies are the same, and run by douchebags

Fuck, I was going to apply to that certain beverage company tonight.

Well you have tits, so you would get hired.

Does that mean you have tits too!?
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Fuck, I was going to apply to that certain beverage company tonight.

Dave has moobs.
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Fuck, I was going to apply to that certain beverage company tonight.

Dave has moobs.
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:So all you Sidney Crosby haters will be happy to hear that he is probably out for the year and he went back to Canada to discuss his future with his family b/c he will most likely have to retire due to spinal problems from those two illegal hits that were not disciplined by the NHL. You guys got your wish, no more Sidney Crosby in your grill, enjoy it.
Aren't you just being overly dramatic?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So all you Sidney Crosby haters will be happy to hear that he is probably out for the year and he went back to Canada to discuss his future with his family b/c he will most likely have to retire due to spinal problems from those two illegal hits that were not disciplined by the NHL. You guys got your wish, no more Sidney Crosby in your grill, enjoy it.
Don't stir the anger pot if you aren't going to stay around for the aftermath.

No way.
I just want him to get pummeled once in a while.
No one can beat him if he's not playing.
Him losing is what I want. I don't want him not playing
Nussie_T Wrote:Does that mean you have tits too!?

Nope, I got in years ago when they were allowed to hire white males
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Work acronyms are one thing, but I wouldn't be able to talk to someone who spoke like they text.

I never do that text type crap. Never even in texts.
I'll type "haha", but never "lol"

I use brb quite a bit when i am txting or iming people. It keeps them from constantly replying with "Are you there?" and that

I guess I do use WTF sometimes.
That would be it.
i bleed green Wrote:

No, that is the exact text I got from a friend who work for the Pens. Minus the not disciplined by the NHL part.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Morning everyone -25 F here this morning. My damn diesel pickup gelled up on the way into work this morning so it goes into limp mode. I could only go 40 miles an hour, so my daughter was late for school.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
DaveP Wrote:

Lies! Dave is now known as Bitch Tits!
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

No, that is the exact text I got from a friend who work for the Pens. Minus the not disciplined by the NHL part.

I haven't seen it, but they're saying Cooke will be getting it today.
I guess he has a phone hearing today.
If they offered him an in-person meeting, they can suspend him over 5 games. (I think that's the number).
Wassup all? I'm on vacation this week chillin' in the recliner with my laptop so I can use these today... :high5: :rock: :roflmao: :pray:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I thought that was your name? There can't be 2 bitch tits.
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

He was hired when he was still pre-op.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM