Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11/12 - Patriot Day
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I never knew so many people on my facebook friends list this morning are poets
I wasn't effected by it, and I'm not gonna pretend I was.

its a dick thing to do..
I totally was, but I personally reflect. I do my own thing to remember. I do not need a thumbs up for approval on how I reflect

but this goes towards my whole hatred of social media, how everyone needs attention or instead of picking up a phone they leave facebook posts for someone to reach someone
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I never knew so many people on my facebook friends list this morning are poets
On Sundays, I get to find out how many of my FB friends go to church. Is it really necessary to check-in at church?
Brampton Wrote:
I wasn't effected by it, and I'm not gonna pretend I was.

its a dick thing to do..
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
On Sundays, I get to find out how many of my FB friends go to church. Is it really necessary to check-in at church?
no.

I'm pretty sure God knows
Brampton Wrote:how are they saying that Covino is being insensitive?

I just think it's a little weird to get so worked up about it.
I try to avoid all those specials, and people posting their little pictures, and I'm sure he has a point.
But they seem to be getting really worked up.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
no.

Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
no.

I had to block god from my fb feed. what a drama king.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim & I figured it would be easy to go through a payroll company to do our payroll... It has been a fucking nightmare... Every week it's something new...

so you pay someone, to pay other people for you? :?

Basically. I give the company their hours, they figure out how much vacation pay they get, their tax deductions, I see how much I need to pay each employee and the government, I transfer the money into their account then on payday at midnight my employees have their money in the bank account, I email their paystubs and it's done.

How many people are you paying?

If it is less than 10, I could do it in an hour a week.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:People are getting mad at Covino because he is right & they don't wanna admit that he is talking about them

I just turned on the radio. What was teh subject?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:People are getting mad at Covino because he is right & they don't wanna admit that he is talking about them

facebook posts about 9/11
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
So the last week in sports sucked for me.

Started with Pitt get blown out on national TV. Pitt sucks b/c their QB is terrible. I think they will be good again next year.

Then the Pirates get swept by the freaking Cubs and lose to the Reds last night after loading the bases with no outs in the 14th and not scoring.

Of Course the Steelers lost, but I am not really that upset about that, it was one game against a good team with one of the best QB's ever.

The real kicker was I went 0-4 in my fantasy football teams. I was so bad, I got first waivers in 2 of them, 2nd waivers in one (Brampton got 1st, but we have no waivers anyway) and 4th waivers in the last. Brampton, thank your brother for dropping CJ Spiller for me.

To top it all off, I had the Saints in my suicide pool.

Looking forward to a better week this week!!!!

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Oh, I didn't post on purpose.

1. Everyone else does.
2. I have already told the story of what I was doing every year, I am sick of telling it.
3. No one really cares what I have to say anyway.

So did anyone hear about Brandon Phillips saying the Pirates hit him last night b/c they are racist?

That guy is a fucking moron.

I heard an interview on the radio today with Kevin Orie, who played with him in Cleveland. He said Phillips was a jerk with a bad attitude and no one liked him. And that was before he was good.

Pete Nice Wrote:So the last week in sports sucked for me.

Started with Pitt get blown out on national TV. Pitt sucks b/c their QB is terrible. I think they will be good again next year.

Then the Pirates get swept by the freaking Cubs and lose to the Reds last night after loading the bases with no outs in the 14th and not scoring.

Of Course the Steelers lost, but I am not really that upset about that, it was one game against a good team with one of the best QB's ever.

The real kicker was I went 0-4 in my fantasy football teams. I was so bad, I got first waivers in 2 of them, 2nd waivers in one (Brampton got 1st, but we have no waivers anyway) and 4th waivers in the last. Brampton, thank your brother for dropping CJ Spiller for me.

To top it all off, I had the Saints in my suicide pool.

Looking forward to a better week this week!!!!
youre lucky he dropped him, we had a trade worked out on saturday, but didn't do it. due to everyone would have bitched about me putting it through express
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Oh, I didn't post on purpose.

1. Everyone else does.
2. I have already told the story of what I was doing every year, I am sick of telling it.
3. No one really cares what I have to say anyway.
nail - head..... :poke:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, September 11, 2015 ~ Patriot's Day Beckster 11 199 09-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Chip