Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend.
So because she's a woman she can get away with that? If a guy pushed an officer and got punched there'd be no issue.[/quote]

No she probably deserved a punch in the head but he didn't have to stoop. By punching her he just put himself in a bad situation and now makes him look no better than them which simply makes it a dumb desicion. He's an officer and should have handled it a bit more professionally. How can this guy handle grown men if he can't wrangle women?
Not defending the women..they suck as much if not more than him.[/quote]
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:So because she's a woman she can get away with that? If a guy pushed an officer and got punched there'd be no issue.

No she probably deserved a punch in the head but he didn't have to stoop. By punching her he just put himself in a bad situation which just makes it a dumb desicion. He's an officer and should have handled it a bit more professionally. How can this guy handle grown men if he can't wrangle women?
Not defending the women..they suck as much if not more than him.

Well I gotta agree that he's probably not the toughest guy on the force.
He looks no better than them w/ that move. Like I said race aside it was a shitty clip and situation all around. Unfortunate for all involved..its def a tough one to call.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:He looks no better than them w/ that move. Like I said race aside it was a shitty clip and situation all around. Unfortunate for all involved..its def a tough one to call.

Really any time a woman starts attacking a dude there's no way he comes out of it looking ok.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Covino Wrote:He looks no better than them w/ that move. Like I said race aside it was a shitty clip and situation all around. Unfortunate for all involved..its def a tough one to call.

Really any time a woman starts attacking a dude there's no way he comes out of it looking ok.

That is so true.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I personally don't believe that Jess would even talk to Spotty if he wasn't a producer of C&R. However since he & she flirt a lot it is possible it could turn into something big & better for them. :doggystyle:

As long as she's into him and not out to gain any sort of public spotlight from it.

+1. If she is out for the public spotlight that is just low and if they do start dating and end up breaking up... it may turn out for some really good radio.
If he gets some ass out of it,then who cares what she is in it for?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Covino Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is wrong, this guy should not be fired for punching her in the face. He should be retrained on proper restraint, but he needs to protect himself.

If these were white girls who hit a black cop, everyone would be behind the cop.

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that? Whole thing was messed up..I agree I hate the lack of respect they had for authority..but he showed NONE!

No one would fire a fat police officers for not chasing after a criminal.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

That is so true.

Big time.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know, all the TOMB guys I have talked to said she is pretty awesome.

I think Jess is pretty cool although I don't know why she wont come over here and play.
I would understand it if TOMB ever worked properly,but since it never does....
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is wrong, this guy should not be fired for punching her in the face. He should be retrained on proper restraint, but he needs to protect himself.

If these were white girls who hit a black cop, everyone would be behind the cop.

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that? Whole thing was messed up..I agree I hate the lack of respect they had for authority..but he showed NONE!

No one would fire a fat police officers for not chasing after a criminal.

Police officers here cannot be over weight, or too short. They also have to pass all kinds of physical tests.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know, all the TOMB guys I have talked to said she is pretty awesome.

I think Jess is pretty cool although I don't know why she wont come over here and play.

I've invited her over in the past thinking she may enjoy the female friendship over here as well but she never came over... I don't know why...
I resisted coming over here for a while,but now I almost never go over there.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I never liked MK or NBAJam Lame

I used to get stoned in high school and play NBA jam for hours.
NBA Jam was the shit.HE'S ON FIRE!!!I loved standing at the other end of the court and hitting shots.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't believe how much of these games Covino remembers.
He makes fun of us for playing games
Anyone that watches Rock of Love Bus or any of those stupid reality show loses all right to critisize how anyone else spends their time.
Remember the good old days of Madden when you could hit the other team's players after the whistle even if it cost you 15 yards.I used to do that 3 or 4 times a game.Also when the first playstation came out you could run into your own players in some of the baseball games.They would fall down and sometimes drop the ball,which sometimes resulted in the baserunners taking off for the next game.With basketball I would turn the fouls way down and then beat the living crap out of whoever had the ball for the other team.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't believe how much of these games Covino remembers.
He makes fun of us for playing games
Anyone that watches Rock of Love Bus or any of those stupid reality show loses all right to critisize how anyone else spends their time.

i watched all the rock of loves except the bus one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM