Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: susan_turkey_puppet.jpg]

[Image: gobbles.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I got a kitchen table when I first moved into my new house, one table 4 chairs later, i'm out $1000.00. the table is pretty good quality, it's dark mocha colored and i have 4 leather parsons chairs, works pretty good for us.
Chip Wrote:[Image: gobbles.gif]
Gobbles!!!
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I purposely have very few chairs, that way guests are uncomfortable and want to leave sooner. I'm a terrible host.

My mother in law works on Thanksgiving so I decided I was going to have Thanksgiving at my house this year. My first attempt at doing Thanksgiving dinner... although I refuse to stick my hand up a turkey's ass so my mother in law is cooking it in the portable roster at work and I'll pick it up if she gets called out.
why would you be sticking you hand in a turkeys ass?

Dude, the stuffing come on. Besides I don't eat meat off of a bone and picking the meat off of it's body makes me gag.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I purposely have very few chairs, that way guests are uncomfortable and want to leave sooner. I'm a terrible host.

My mother in law works on Thanksgiving so I decided I was going to have Thanksgiving at my house this year. My first attempt at doing Thanksgiving dinner... although I refuse to stick my hand up a turkey's ass so my mother in law is cooking it in the portable roster at work and I'll pick it up if she gets called out.

Dude, the stuffing come on. Besides I don't eat meat off of a bone and picking the meat off of it's body makes me gag.
Stuffing from inside a turkey makes me gag. Cook that shit somewhere else.
Nussie_T Wrote:What did you buy this weekend???
some food for my baby, some bottle nipples for my baby, a couple of used fisher price toys from people getting rid of them for my baby, some groceries, a birthday gift for my wife's cousin and thats about it.
I just realized the show started.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My mother in law works on Thanksgiving so I decided I was going to have Thanksgiving at my house this year. My first attempt at doing Thanksgiving dinner... although I refuse to stick my hand up a turkey's ass so my mother in law is cooking it in the portable roster at work and I'll pick it up if she gets called out.

Stuffing from inside a turkey makes me gag. Cook that shit somewhere else.

I love the stuffing from in the turkey.
Speaking of food, I need some lunch...
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What did you buy this weekend???
some food for my baby, some bottle nipples for my baby, a couple of used fisher price toys from people getting rid of them for my baby, some groceries, a birthday gift for my wife's cousin and thats about it.

Sounds about right. Once you have kids, you rarely buy cool shit for yourself.
Peyton Manning's doing his teammates. Wtf

The Colts's Blair White knew it took nerve to suggest what teammate Peyton Manning could do next.
Is this Spotcenter or The Show?
Brian in NY Wrote:Stuffing from inside a turkey makes me gag. Cook that shit somewhere else.

I prefer Stove Top stuffing than the homemade shit made inside a turkey. My husband and his family like it though.
JDubb Wrote:Is this Spotcenter or the show?
The show.
After I watched Family Guy, I watched Boardwalk Empire. After that, I couldn't stay awake to watch Eastbound & Down.
I'm Lame

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM