Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:For POA Tuesday, my vote goes to the Phillies who wore goggles in the clubhouse so they wouldn't get champagne in their eyes!!!

:whomo:

Hey you two how about I pour champagne in your eyes for fun and see if you like it..... :wink:
Yeah, I see the way that girl moves and I think that must be how Jaba the Hut would probably move around.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:For POA Tuesday, my vote goes to the Phillies who wore goggles in the clubhouse so they wouldn't get champagne in their eyes!!!

I remember back when the Tigers beat the Yankees, during the celebration one of the Tigers middle relievers, Grilli, was wearing this big glasses that had little windshield wipers on them.

[Image: aITMLRfN.jpg]
That was meant as a joke too, but goggle-boys were serious!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Pokes28 Wrote:Yeah, I see the way that girl moves and I think that must be how Jaba the Hut would probably move around.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:New Canaan, Connecticut: Republican radio/tv host Glen Beck of New Canaan, says he is gay, after days of speculation after his arrest last week in Washington D.C. for driving under the influence.

"I am gay and those are words that have been so difficult for me for so long. But I am gay," he said.

Beck had to publicly admit his sexual orientation after being arrested last week on suspicion of drunk driving near the Capitol.

Numerous reports placed him at Faces that evening, a large gay nightclub, not far from where he was pulled over. Many at the Capitol quietly knew Beck frequented gay bars for years.

I knew there was something about that guy.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Hey you two how about I pour champagne in your eyes for fun and see if you like it..... :wink:
this has WIN written all over it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Hi, Rich Davis... How's being a TV Star treating you?

I missed it, getting up at 3am, doesn't allow for staying up that late anymore, I know, swooot.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I hate getting up in the morning.

I just wanted to say that. Thank you.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:New Canaan, Connecticut: Republican radio/tv host Glen Beck of New Canaan, says he is gay, after days of speculation after his arrest last week in Washington D.C. for driving under the influence.

"I am gay and those are words that have been so difficult for me for so long. But I am gay," he said.

Beck had to publicly admit his sexual orientation after being arrested last week on suspicion of drunk driving near the Capitol.

Numerous reports placed him at Faces that evening, a large gay nightclub, not far from where he was pulled over. Many at the Capitol quietly knew Beck frequented gay bars for years.

This is going to kill his book sales. :roflmao:
I'm freaking hungry.
JDubb Wrote:

I made that story up. I better come clean, before I get sued or something.
JDubb Wrote:

CORRECTION: Time for a new book and to show the world what kind of lady's pumps he prefers to wear.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Every team does that.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I made that story up. I better come clean, before I get sued or something.

Damn you! You just ruined my day!!!! Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Every team does that.
Team POA!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM