Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
I hate to say it, but I think the Steelers are going to lose Sunday. Arizona and Seattle were not the best competition compared to the Packers this year. I am worried, really worried. This is the second time the Steelers have been the underdog in the Super Bowl and they lost the last one. Also, since I was a teenager, the Steelers have been in 3 Super Bowls, Sunday will be 4. The two I attended they won, the one I watched at the bar on TV they lost. I will be at my friends house watching Sunday.

All things lead to a Steelers loss.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Didn't the Patriots lose a lot of players at the start of the season?

Nope

Oh... Maybe they lost one guy that was supposed to be super human. They overcame something I thought.

Maybe it was that they had to overcome not having the other team's playbook. Yeah, that was it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Mike Tomlin got zero votes for NFL coach of the year. Belicheck cheats and has the beast offensive players in football. Tomlin took a 9-7 team that missed the playoffs last year, played 1 1/2 games with his 3rd string QB and 2 1/2 games with his 4th string QB and goes 12-4 when everyone was picking his team to finish third in the division AND is in the Super Bowl and he doesn't get a single vote?

The Steelers are now officially the Yankees of the NFL, EVERYONE hates them.

the steelers are my wifes new favorite team. sorry.

Please tell her to stop. YOu are not allowed to change favorite teams like underwear. She is a Broncos fan, she needs to stay that. It is fine if she wants to rout for the Steelers in the Super Bowl, but they can not be her new favorite team.

I banished her from being a broncos fan too.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Didn't the Patriots lose a lot of players at the start of the season?

Nope

Oh... Maybe they lost one guy that was supposed to be super human. They overcame something I thought.

Maybe it was that they had to overcome not having the other team's playbook. Yeah, that was it.

Yup that was it, they had to overcome not having the other teams practice tapes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I hate to say it, but I think the Steelers are going to lose Sunday. Arizona and Seattle were not the best competition compared to the Packers this year. I am worried, really worried. This is the second time the Steelers have been the underdog in the Super Bowl and they lost the last one. Also, since I was a teenager, the Steelers have been in 3 Super Bowls, Sunday will be 4. The two I attended they won, the one I watched at the bar on TV they lost. I will be at my friends house watching Sunday.

I think this one is going to come down to which QB doesn't get knocked out of the game. Big Ben already proved he can ride a Hayabusa into the side of a car like a torpedo HEAD FIRST without a helmet and wrestle countless women into submission so I'm pretty sure he can hold his own against Green Bay.

Rogers has already got knocked out once or twice this year and I'm pretty sure he's cross eyed because of it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I hate to say it, but I think the Steelers are going to lose Sunday. Arizona and Seattle were not the best competition compared to the Packers this year. I am worried, really worried. This is the second time the Steelers have been the underdog in the Super Bowl and they lost the last one. Also, since I was a teenager, the Steelers have been in 3 Super Bowls, Sunday will be 4. The two I attended they won, the one I watched at the bar on TV they lost. I will be at my friends house watching Sunday.

I'm not going to talk smack, I just hope it is a good game and of course I want the Packers to win. Either way, I want a good game.
JDubb Wrote:

I'm not going to talk smack, I just hope it is a good game and of course I want the Packers to win. Either way, I want a good game.
:crank: Maybe we can get them to give trophies to both teams.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I was waiting for that :finger:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I was waiting for that :finger:

You know you're not a real fan unless you are setting someone's house on fire because they have the opposing teams flag in the front yard.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Please tell her to stop. YOu are not allowed to change favorite teams like underwear. She is a Broncos fan, she needs to stay that. It is fine if she wants to rout for the Steelers in the Super Bowl, but they can not be her new favorite team.

She is not allowed to be a Lions fan.. They are building to become good again and I don't want them hexed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Please tell her to stop. YOu are not allowed to change favorite teams like underwear. She is a Broncos fan, she needs to stay that. It is fine if she wants to rout for the Steelers in the Super Bowl, but they can not be her new favorite team.

She is not allowed to be a Lions fan.. They are building to become good again and I don't want them hexed.

Umm... Doubtful
I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.
Manager #1: "I knew the females wouldn't make it in. I expected that." Really? Really, you fucking piece of shit. You're going to talk to me that way?! Not to mention that 2 females did make it in and one fucked her car up doing it.

Manager #2: I asked him why there wasn't a plan for the storm. He says there was a plan, we discussed it in the manager meeting that people could try to come in if they thought they could make it and we didn't want to shut down. (Nevermind that the employees were threatened that they would be disciplined if they didn't) ... Oh, and none of the managers bothered to tell the employees anything except to come in no matter what.

Manager #3: One of our maintenance guys called in yesterday. His boss tells him that he knows he has a truck and there's no reason he can't come in. The guy responds the there's a cop parked by his apartment complex who won't allow anyone to leave because they shut the fucking road down. That's why he was calling in.

CONCLUSION: the higher ups here are complete morons. :rant: Ok, I feel better now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.
Manager #1: "I knew the females wouldn't make it in. I expected that." Really? Really, you fucking piece of shit. You're going to talk to me that way?! Not to mention that 2 females did make it in and one fucked her car up doing it.

Manager #2: I asked him why there wasn't a plan for the storm. He says there was a plan, we discussed it in the manager meeting that people could try to come in if they thought they could make it and we didn't want to shut down. (Nevermind that the employees were threatened that they would be disciplined if they didn't) ... Oh, and none of the managers bothered to tell the employees anything except to come in no matter what.

Manager #3: One of our maintenance guys called in yesterday. His boss tells him that he knows he has a truck and there's no reason he can't come in. The guy responds the there's a cop parked by his apartment complex who won't allow anyone to leave because they shut the fucking road down. That's why he was calling in.

CONCLUSION: the higher ups here are complete morons. :rant: Ok, I feel better now.

I think his point was made when one of the women that made it to work wrecked her car. :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.

this makes me love my job.
LeNeve Wrote:

this makes me love my job.

I saw ice on the ground, and my own decision to work from home, no questions asked.

My girlfriends boss both have to go in, they can't work from home. she is a nanny for newborn twins. so I had to drive her in the ice. They did not want to hear why she was going to be late. People are ridiculous.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM