Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday June 30,2011.....Long weekend, almost here
michaelangelo Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:gm guys...gonne be creeping again today. who is this they are interviewing?
pitbull

Wasn't this guy out years ago and they called him Sean Paul? I saw Pitbull on The Voice the other night and every single contestant made him look even more talentless.
what is the song Spot was just playing???

sounded funny
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:gm guys...gonne be creeping again today. who is this they are interviewing?
pitbull

Wasn't this guy out years ago and they called him Sean Paul? I saw Pitbull on The Voice the other night and every single contestant made him look even more talentless.
I'm sure that isn't a stretch.

hey did you get my pm?
Brampton Wrote:what is the song Spot was just playing???

sounded funny
Basketball shorts?
Wow, this guy thinks his shit must don't stink, first claiming he banged Fox and his other coworkers, and now pissing off Indiana Jones.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/ar...rison-ford
So my work laptop has some problems. It gets really hot and when I type on the built in keyboard the curson jumps all over the place. Basically it's a pain in the ass to use when it's not on a docking station. Outside of work I use my own laptop to work from home.

I open a ticket with out internal support team and they tell me to open the laptop up and clean the fans. I do that and it still gets hot and the cursor still jumps. I let them know it still has problems and they tell me there isn't anything they can do about it because it's out of warranty.

I work for an awesome technology company.
Brian Wrote:

sounded funny
Basketball shorts?
thats what I wuz thinking
Joe Wrote:So my work laptop has some problems. It gets really hot and when I type on the built in keyboard the curson jumps all over the place. Basically it's a pain in the ass to use when it's not on a docking station. Outside of work I use my own laptop to work from home.

I open a ticket with out internal support team and they tell me to open the laptop up and clean the fans. I do that and it still gets hot and the cursor still jumps. I let them know it still has problems and they tell me there isn't anything they can do about it because it's out of warranty.

I work for an awesome technology company.
Jeez....are they Polish?
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
pitbull

I watched a show this morning from last week when Blake Shelton sang his Honeybee song and it definately didn't sound as good as it did when on the radio. Just shows that anybody can sound good when put in a studio and autotuned. The contestants on thier almost all sound better then thier coachs.
Brian Wrote:

sounded funny
Basketball shorts?

Is that a cover, or parity, of a song called Basketball Jones?
I've heard that song somewhere, and they sound alike.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
pitbull

hey did you get my pm?

Yeah, I got your PM. I'm just too distracted right now hating everyone around me.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:pitbull

hey did you get my pm?

Yeah, I got your PM. I'm just too distracted right now hating everyone around me.
I feel your pain Confusedad:
Time to go make a Bono :cya:
Brampton Wrote:Time to go make a Bono :cya:
Break a record, we're all rooting for you :high5:
Anyone remember Rookie of the Year?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_lea...lb-wp11089

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM