Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 09/21 - Hello Fall
LeNeve Wrote:bad news everyone. 80s hair metal band W.A.S.P was hid out in T's yard, and they came out of nowhere, and tongue punched her b-hole.

Your story is getting more exaggerated every time you tell it You may as well tell people I was wandering around naked in my backyard.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roflmao: Just finished reading all the reddit stuff about the new Apple maps.
talk about a disaster. Apples response is that its cloud based so the more you use it, the better it gets. Great, yeah thats what I need. Google submited thier maps app, hopefully will be approved by christmas. I have not updated to iOS6 yet
aren't google and apple in a pissy pants hatefest right now?

thats why google maps aren't built into Ios anymore?
I don't know about Siri, but I'm so impressed in Google voice. I use it for text and navigation and it's accurate all the time.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, and good luck on the interviews!
Thanks bud! Off to a great start... I show up and the desk lady says the interviewer is running 15 mins late. Swoot!

You're going to nail the interview!

Unfortunately they are going to see your new phone and throw your resume in the trash

Unless the interviewer has an iPhone too...
then they'll be piss pals
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Thanks bud! Off to a great start... I show up and the desk lady says the interviewer is running 15 mins late. Swoot!

Unfortunately they are going to see your new phone and throw your resume in the trash
Haha! Thanks butt.
Am noticing quite a few androids walking past me...
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Thanks bud. Coming at ya from the Shuswap lakes in British Columbia, Canada.
Joe Wrote:I don't know about Siri, but I'm so impressed in Google voice. I use it for text and navigation and it's accurate all the time.
I have S-voice on mine, but I don't use it all that much

In reality Siri and all the other voice command things are useless. Does anyone actually use them on a regular basis?
Lyle17 Wrote:Thanks bud. Coming at ya from the Shuswap lakes in British Columbia, Canada.
Yeah.....another Canadian up in this bitch!!!! :high5:
Every time someone new signs up and says where they are I think the same thing. If they are from the states I can somewhat picture the place they are from. When they are from anywhere in Canada I always picture them ice fishing and playing hockey on a frozen pond.
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I won't be able to hang today- job interviews galore! Stopped and picked up my new toy before heading into the city though. Sorry Android fans...
no one cares.

plus....this is why mac fanboys get made fun of....you show this off like it is some great thing....its just a phone.
I did it just to get a reaction. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ended up swapping out for a GSIII eventually. Figured I'd give it ago and see how it works out.
so what do you do....just keep buying phones?

this cant be a cheap hobby of yours
Nah, it's really not expensive at all of you know how the system works Wink
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:no one cares.

plus....this is why mac fanboys get made fun of....you show this off like it is some great thing....its just a phone.
I did it just to get a reaction. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ended up swapping out for a GSIII eventually. Figured I'd give it ago and see how it works out.
so what do you do....just keep buying phones?

this cant be a cheap hobby of yours
Nah, it's really not expensive at all of you know how the system works Wink
sure.

so whats this "system"?
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know about Siri, but I'm so impressed in Google voice. I use it for text and navigation and it's accurate all the time.
I have S-voice on mine, but I don't use it all that much

In reality Siri and all the other voice command things are useless. Does anyone actually use them on a regular basis?

My boss uses Siri all the time. I'm kind of impressed by it. Usually he gives it a command, says "Shit!" and then gives the command again.
Joe Wrote:Every time someone new signs up and says where they are I think the same thing. If they are from the states I can somewhat picture the place they are from. When they are from anywhere in Canada I always picture them ice fishing and playing hockey on a frozen pond.
:?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Unless the interviewer has an iPhone too...

well, then they will just start blowing each other, and nothing will get accomplished.
I totally wore the metal T-shirts in highschool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip