Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Here's on of those people that ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS. I'm sure everyone of you have someone like that on your friends list.

Stephanie
OH I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR FLIP FLOP WEATHER....WHY....B/C I'M GOING RIP ONE DIRECTLY OFF AND SMACK A BITCH RIGHT ACROSS HER FACE THAT IS WHY....NO BULLSHIT....GET THE CAMERAS....MAYBE I WILL EVEN RIP ONE OF HER OWN OFF AND SMACK HER WITH HER OWN STANK ASS FLIP FLOP. THAT IS JUST ONE OF YOUR SURPRISES AWAITING U MY SWEETS...Wink CALL ME A BAD DREAM OR WHATEVER BUT I'M NOT GOING AWAY.
At the risk of being racist, is this lady black?
Nope. But she is pretty whackadoo.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Russian Girl: Never thought I'd spend the night staring at a Hyundai undercarriage......
Joe Wrote:Russian Girl: Never thought I'd spend the night staring at a Hyundai undercarriage......
:roflmao:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Liahna:
hahaha Apparently my page has become a spider.. once you come in to my facebook world you might never get out.
Brian Wrote:Liahna:
hahaha Apparently my page has become a spider.. once you come in to my facebook world you might never get out.
Too bad facebook doesn't have the puke smilie.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Liahna:
Too bad facebook doesn't have the puke smilie.

I'd like one that reaches through the screen and punches the person in the face.

[Image: internet_punch_face.jpg]
And the bat shit crazy award goes to:

Liahna:
For my holistic people: don't forget to bury your stones outside tonight for the full moon to re-energize them this weekend.
Brian Wrote:And the bat shit crazy award goes to:

Liahna:
For my holistic people: don't forget to bury your stones outside tonight for the full moon to re-energize them this weekend.
Confusedhock: Wtf

You win the craziest facebook friend award. I have a ton of drama loving, lazy, jobless, needy people, but I don't have any with that level of wackadooness.

Is this girl hot at least?
Meridith:
Well.. Im so glad I wished for swollen lips for my birthday... Not only are they still swollen they are chapped too!!! Yeah!
Robin:
So watz up for this weekend everyone? Lmao

I swear after every post she puts lmao. It's insane.

Same girl, status update, a minute or so before the status above. I think she is 18-20 something years old. Her boyfriend is old, and works on an oil patch. this is the convo. It is mind blowing to me. Boyfriends name is David. 35+ years old

Robin:
So tired of everyones shit!

David:
what shit whos givin u shit ma!

Robin:
YOU!!!!!!

David:
y?

David:
lol

Robin:
Just stop talking to me already fuck!

David:
o i forgot u love attention and how u want everyone to fell sry for u i forgot

Robin:
No i want u to stop talking to me!

David:
lol ur gay n u were talking about how i need to grow up lol luv u too
These are the humans that are around us. It makes me very uneasy, to think these people are running around, and are working, or getting money from somewhere, and wasting the money on the internet.
Looks like one of my wackadoo friends shares a birthday with Brian. An hour ago all her updates were about her horses. "I (heart) my horses." "Love spending time with the horses" etc.... Now the tide has turned, pretty much about the same time it got dark outside.

Veronica:
And everything Yuh said waz a lie ! Dont know how i could beleive Yuh ! yuhr always there to let my down ? Thanks for such a great birthdayy ! Sad

Maybe the horses lied to her, I don't know.

I've experienced this type of crazy from women my entire life, it's all written down on facebook as evidence now though. Yep, Facebook is confirming the crazy that is woman. Before facebook, a woman's bizarre behavior was like an urban myth. Sure, you could tell your buddies about it, while hiding out in the corner of a bar somewhere, but everyone was too scared to agree, or believe the wild stories being told by your friends. Now it's out there, plain as day, and I feel alot safer now that everyone believes me.
Want to feel really warm and fuzzy? Just dwell on the fact that it's these same buffoons that will be running the country when we get old. That shit keeps me up at night...
Hondo Wrote:Want to feel really warm and fuzzy? Just dwell on the fact that it's these same buffoons that will be running the country when we get old. That shit keeps me up at night...

Exactly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Want to feel really warm and fuzzy? Just dwell on the fact that it's these same buffoons that will be running the country when we get old. That shit keeps me up at night...

Exactly.
It's not like the ones in charge now are any good.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  facebook parenting Derick 29 9,390 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike