Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is a chive
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and where does one get some?

I would like to know, why you need, or want chives, how a guy that has animals antibodies, and other stuff available, doesn't know what chives are, and where to get them.
for potatoes. and when it comes to cooking, I know how to make mac n cheese and grill stuff. This is why I need a wife. Also I spent over a decade studying science, cooking not so much. I understand science, i understand what tastes good to me, i dont understand how to make it.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I would like to know, why you need, or want chives, how a guy that has animals antibodies, and other stuff available, doesn't know what chives are, and where to get them.
for potatoes. and when it comes to cooking, I know how to make mac n cheese and grill stuff. This is why I need a wife. Also I spent over a decade studying science, cooking not so much. I understand science, i understand what tastes good to me, i dont understand how to make it.

Awe people who can't cook makes me sad. If I am ever in the Chicago area, I'll come by your place for an entire day making you casseroles and dinners that you can re-heat and eat. I would also bake you cookies and stuff.
Nussie_T Wrote:Awe people who can't cook makes me sad. If I am ever in the Chicago area, I'll come by your place for an entire day making you casseroles and dinners that you can re-heat and eat. I would also bake you cookies and stuff.

:thanks:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Awe people who can't cook makes me sad. If I am ever in the Chicago area, I'll come by your place for an entire day making you casseroles and dinners that you can re-heat and eat. I would also bake you cookies and stuff.

Stop by Uniontown too while you're at it.. even though I can cook pretty damn good.
Chives are yummy on potatoes. I love green onions, too...

Cooking is the same as chemistry. Pretty Much. You should be able to do it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Awe people who can't cook makes me sad. If I am ever in the Chicago area, I'll come by your place for an entire day making you casseroles and dinners that you can re-heat and eat. I would also bake you cookies and stuff.

Stop by Uniontown too while you're at it.. even though I can cook pretty damn good.

Cook me dinner & in exchange I will make your bed!
chive turkey
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Yes you will.. in the morning.. Big Grin
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

whatdatmean
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

whatdatmean

For someone who I consider somewhat intelligent you are a little on the slow side... Think outside the box... He makes me dinner and I will make the bed he never makes...
Nussie_T Wrote:For someone who I consider somewhat intelligent you are a little on the slow side... Think outside the box... He makes me dinner and I will make the bed he never makes...
I'm thinking this has something to do with your box. And I'm not sure how you know he doesnt make his bed.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:For someone who I consider somewhat intelligent you are a little on the slow side... Think outside the box... He makes me dinner and I will make the bed he never makes...
I'm thinking this has something to do with your box. And I'm not sure how you know he doesnt make his bed.

This has nothing to do with my box. I know he doesn't make his bed because we've had the discussion in an IST before.
when are you comming to chicago?
Derick Wrote:when are you comming to chicago?

No plans in the near future for Chicago. Possible plans for the near future: Trip to Grand Forks, which includes me sending two boxes of Nesquik Cereal your direction (that's in two weeks my friend). And future possibilities depending on time & availability... PA (for either Joey's 4th of July party, or Dudebro Olympics (if that's still happening) and NYC for the DBC...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:when are you comming to chicago?

No plans in the near future for Chicago. Possible plans for the near future: Trip to Grand Forks, which includes me sending two boxes of Nesquik Cereal your direction (that's in two weeks my friend). And future possibilities depending on time & availability... PA (for either Joey's 4th of July party, or Dudebro Olympics (if that's still happening) and NYC for the DBC...
I'll be around grand forks nov 6-13