Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is a chive
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:when are you comming to chicago?

No plans in the near future for Chicago. Possible plans for the near future: Trip to Grand Forks, which includes me sending two boxes of Nesquik Cereal your direction (that's in two weeks my friend). And future possibilities depending on time & availability... PA (for either Joey's 4th of July party, or Dudebro Olympics (if that's still happening) and NYC for the DBC...
I'll be around grand forks nov 6-13

That's cool. GF is like a 3 1/2 hour drive away from Beausejour. If you are bored drive up. Thursday night's is stripper night at the BJ.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:when are you comming to chicago?

No plans in the near future for Chicago. Possible plans for the near future: Trip to Grand Forks, which includes me sending two boxes of Nesquik Cereal your direction (that's in two weeks my friend). And future possibilities depending on time & availability... PA (for either Joey's 4th of July party, or Dudebro Olympics (if that's still happening) and NYC for the DBC...
I'll be around grand forks nov 6-13

That's cool. GF is like a 3 1/2 hour drive away from Beausejour. If you are bored drive up. Thursday night's is stripper night at the BJ.
I dont have a passport, so no canada for me. I'll be hunting all week
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I might be late on this...but chives go w/sour cream....b/c at restaurants when I order a baked potato they say "do you want sour cream and chives?".....I say no....
Cream cheese and chives on a bagel is pretty tight.
Chive is tasty, it's good AND good for you!
But I have a question. I've heard Covino say girls and their "cherubs"..... what in lord fuck is a cherub? This confuses me. Sad saaaaaad face.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:Chive is tasty, it's good AND good for you!
But I have a question. I've heard Covino say girls and their "cherubs"..... what in lord fuck is a cherub? This confuses me. Sad saaaaaad face.
A cherub!
[Image: TOBI.jpg]
cody Wrote:what in lord fuck is a cherub? This confuses me. Sad saaaaaad face.
Being that you are already on line why wouldn't you just google it?Or are you making fun of Rich?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Being that you are already on line why wouldn't you just google it?Or are you making fun of Rich?

Maybe I didn't know what it was, but really didn't care enough to google it and I was thinking about it that very second. Maybe I had to get off the computer the second I was done posting that and didn't have time. Maybe I lost job and couldn't afford the internet. Maybe I have Alzheimers and it immeditiatly slipped my fucking mind. The guy who started this thread, couldn't that just be googled too? Probably. It's funner this way. Quit splitting cunt hairs.
cody Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Maybe I didn't know what it was, but really didn't care enough to google it and I was thinking about it that very second. Maybe I had to get off the computer the second I was done posting that and didn't have time. Maybe I lost job and couldn't afford the internet. Maybe I have Alzheimers and it immeditiatly slipped my fucking mind. The guy who started this thread, couldn't that just be googled too? Probably. It's funner this way. Quit splitting cunt hairs.

WTF is a cunt hair?
Do they still have those anymore?

And what cave are you living in where you don't know what a chive is?
A cherub I can see not knowing, but a chive?
cody Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

It wasn't any of those things.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
cody Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

It wasn't any of those things.

Your right, it wasn't.
cody Wrote:Your right, it wasn't.
Just for the record, I was just being general. It wasn't aimed specifically at you.
Nussie_T Wrote:Thursday night's is stripper night at the BJ.
I'm gonna get crazy and say if you are a stripper in Beausejeur you are probably not overly hot.
i bleed green Wrote:
cody Wrote:Your right, it wasn't.
Just for the record, I was just being general. It wasn't aimed specifically at you.

It felt like it I Bleed Green...it felt like it....and it hurt. Confusedad:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Thursday night's is stripper night at the BJ.
I'm gonna get crazy and say if you are a stripper in Beausejeur you are probably not overly hot.

No I am not a stripper, I would never strip for the freaks that live in this town, it's bad enough when someone pants you the whole town knows.