Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think Wrestling is
Derick Wrote:brampton -- have you ever used the "ring the bell" technique, apparently that is another one, goes well with the pic posted
I don't want to know what that is......... :barf:
If you ever get into a real fight with someone with wrestling experience and he gets you on the ground you're in deep shit.

That said...the outfits and sweaty man contact just ain't my steeze. Now co-ed wrestling..I'm down with that.

To me, this is wresting:
[youtube]lNfnR4wucRU[/youtube]
:roflmao:
That is fucking awesome.
I miss the old school ECW days.
E! C! Dub!
E! C! Dub!
E! C! Dub!
E! C! Dub!
So glad I never wrestled lol Sounds like Blue Mountain State paranoia
In junior high, my gym teacher made us wrestle. I knew that shit was gay back then.......queers.
My mom signed me up for wrestling when I was in 1st or second grade. I went to one practice, and even then I felt like it was wrong. I told my Dad that I didn't like rolling around with other boys, and I didn't want to do it anymore. He was cool with that, then he taught me how to use firearms, and kill stuff. :high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:In junior high, my gym teacher made us wrestle. I knew that shit was gay back then.......queers.

A junior high gym teacher making boys wrestle is a little suspect to me. Confusedwoot:
My wife signed my son up for wrestling a couple years ago. I don't really encourage it, but I don't make him feel weird about it either. I can't stand going to the wrestling matches. I usually take my daughters, and go to the mall, or something. He is actually pretty good. Takes first or second place always. Except for the state championships when he gets 3rd or worse usually.

I wish he liked baseball as much as wrestling. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:In junior high, my gym teacher made us wrestle. I knew that shit was gay back then.......queers.

A junior high gym teacher making boys wrestle is a little suspect to me. Confusedwoot:
I'm glad they never made me wrestle in gym class when I was in school.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

When I moved back to Kansas for my sophomore year of high school, the gym class was teaching us how to square dance. Wtf

I came from the mountains all dressed in the skater snowboarder style, and basically refused. The girls thought I was the coolest guy alive. It turned out to be an awesome high school career.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

When I moved back to Kansas for my sophomore year of high school, the gym class was teaching us how to square dance. Wtf

I came from the mountains all dressed in the skater snowboarder style, and basically refused. The girls thought I was the coolest guy alive. It turned out to be an awesome high school career.
They made us do that in grade school. I fuckin hated it. I hated it 20 some odd years ago and I know I'd still hate it now.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When I moved back to Kansas for my sophomore year of high school, the gym class was teaching us how to square dance. Wtf

They made us do that in grade school. I fuckin hated it. I hated it 20 some odd years ago and I know I'd still hate it now.

In high school gym class I learnt how to golf, scuba dive, rock climb, snowboard and one of them was dance class. We learnt all different types of dance including salsa, cha-cha and what we referred to as Aboriginal Jingle dancing.
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When I moved back to Kansas for my sophomore year of high school, the gym class was teaching us how to square dance. Wtf

In high school gym class I learnt how to golf, scuba dive, rock climb, snowboard and one of them was dance class. We learnt all different types of dance including salsa, cha-cha and what we referred to as Aboriginal Jingle dancing.
High School gym was all basketball. For those of us that didn't play basketball we had volleyball. We also had an Olympic size pool, but I never went near that.
LeNeve Wrote:My mom signed me up for wrestling when I was in 1st or second grade. I went to one practice, and even then I felt like it was wrong. I told my Dad that I didn't like rolling around with other boys, and I didn't want to do it anymore. He was cool with that, then he taught me how to use firearms, and kill stuff. :high5:

What kinda stuff did you kill? Homos?
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

High School gym was all basketball. For those of us that didn't play basketball we had volleyball. We also had an Olympic size pool, but I never went near that.

Yup, basketball, Volleyball and Softball in good weather were our gym classes. Once a semester we had to run around the school 4 times and sit and reach for some joke of a fitness test. Once in a while we played dodgeball and frisbee football also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]