Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
... and then what really happened
When I was 22ish, I was in a hotel room (on a business trip - imagine that) and was in the middle of changing clothes as I was going to go swim in the hotel pool. I was bare ass naked and in walks a woman who had been incorrectly assigned my room and had been given a key. I dropped and hid and was really embarrassed while we yelled "sorry" and "this is my room" type stuff at each other. I then called down to the front desk and all was straightened out.

A few years ago I decided that if it ever happened again that I would just roll with it and see if I could make the other person be the very uncomfortable one.

Yesterday I was in Phillipsburg, KS in one of the two motels in town. I had made it back to my room after going and working for a couple hours and having breakfast. I still needed a shower and to get on the road towards home. This is one of those classic motels with a bathroom that only has the toilet and tub/shower. The mirror and sink are by the bathroom but not in the bathroom. I'm again bare ass naked by the sink getting my shampoo and soap from my travel bag. The cleaning lady comes in at what felt like light speed. She had her vacuum and cleaning bucket and was about 10 feet into the room before it really dawned on me that somebody had just come in. OK. This is my chance. I'm going to act cool and just act like I'm wearing clothes and watch her scurry from the room.

... and then what really happened

Well, not the cool part. I grab my travel bag and cover my junk and all I can say is "hey hey hey hey hey hey" in varying volume and tones. She bolted from the room but again, I felt like a complete jackass.

So next time it happens...
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
If she was hot, :worthlesswopics:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Remember when Rich was doing naked pushups in his hotel, I think on a Miami Super Bowl trip, and the maid walked in on him?

I have never had this happen, but if it did, I would stand there and try and make the other person uncomfortable, at least I like to think I would.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Use the lock on the door so it doesn't happen again.
Does your wife know about these?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Yes. The first was before we were seriously going out. This time, I called her right after I got out of the shower.

She thinks it is funny but thinks I should have complained to the owner of the motel. As for the locks, I generally only put those on as I'm going to sleep.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
:clap: :roflmao:
:roflmao: Nice. :roflmao:
While it's sooo damn funny, I'd die or embarrassment if it were to happen to me. But, then again, I have no qualms walking around the gym locker room naked.. but still.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:flasher:
Sorry but if Rich was doing "naked push-ups" then you KNOW the maid thought "Who is this fag?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What major events happened on your birthday? the keifer 23 6,895 09-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: cody