Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, December 16, 2010 - One more week of work...
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Got the heads torqued down, so that 40 dollar deal has expired. I cracked my fucking head on the lift though, and launched a 3/4 drive breakover bar somewhere. I need to go find it.
i would have done it if i lived in your town, but if one of the bolts broke, would you get fired?

These bolts are not going to break. 10 bolts per head. 8 inches long. 18mm hex head. 65 foot pounds to start. then 85 foot pounds, then 90 degrees once, then 90 degrees again, then one last 90 degree turn. Real pain in the ass. I have to use a 3 foot pipe to get the leverage to do it.

They are also a common failing point on the 6.0l engine. Very common.
Kansas!
[youtube]QE_OLPEN5vU[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

When I used to call Devore and Diana, when they still had a radio show, Diana would always say "Robert from Kansas, we're not in Kansas anymore".

Devore finally asked if I liked that intro. I said I hate it, but it's part of the stupid catch phrase dictionary. So what am I supposed to do. It's the only curse I have for living here.
I can honestly say that when someone says that to me I cringe, and try to laugh with them, it gets tougher everytime.
I had a great day until I got home to find the driveway blocked by snow. Can anyone tell me why the effin' city didn't do their jobs the first time and clean the streets instead of leaving the snow five feet away from the curb? :flame: Now my snow blower is dead in the water; automatic start doesn't work, the manual pull cord came off in my hand, my back is killing me and I am so PISSED I don't even want to see that piece of shit ever again. So now the choice is Christmas presents for the family or a new snow blower? :flame:

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:so, my wife just called and said we're going to get a subpoena to appear in court as witnesses. a couple of years ago my wife and i saw a truck slowly creep into the next lane and hit another truck, the truck that was creeping overcorrected and flipped in the ditch. because of this we have to go to a courtroom that is 4 hours away in January when the roads aren't particularily good. Confusedwoot:

I am not sure about Canada, but here you don't REALLY have to go.
In Alberta, if you are subpoenaed to go to court, you have to go or you can be arrested for obstruction of justice
JDubb Wrote:I had a great day until I got home to find the driveway blocked by snow. Can anyone tell me why the effin' city didn't do their jobs the first time and clean the streets instead of leaving the snow five feet away from the curb? :flame: Now my snow blower is dead in the water; automatic start doesn't work, the manual pull cord came off in my hand, my back is killing me and I am so PISSED I don't even want to see that piece of shit ever again. So now the choice is Christmas presents for the family or a new snow blower? :flame:

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

We just got a winter storm warning. They are predicting 1-4 inches of snow out west, Ulysses is expected to get 1 inch of snow. We are supposed to take precautions, and to be careful driving to work. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I look terrible in this picture. It was taken on my 16th birthday. I was going out with friends and meeting a dude I was dating in the city for dinner & drinks when my mom threw a piece of cake in my face. She hated this dress and told me once I looked like a slut in it so to spite her I wore it. I look like a drowned rat because I didn't have time to do my hair. You can also see my terrible farmer tan.
JDubb Wrote:I had a great day until I got home to find the driveway blocked by snow. Can anyone tell me why the effin' city didn't do their jobs the first time and clean the streets instead of leaving the snow five feet away from the curb? :flame: Now my snow blower is dead in the water; automatic start doesn't work, the manual pull cord came off in my hand, my back is killing me and I am so PISSED I don't even want to see that piece of shit ever again. So now the choice is Christmas presents for the family or a new snow blower? :flame:

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

A shovel only costs like $10
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM