Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday
AJ Burnett called a players only meeting today. I love that guy. I hope he straightens them out.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
come on Pete.......celebrate.....waiting for it
Pete Nice Wrote:Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for steroid use.
I guess I'm dropping him from my fantasy team :killme:
Celebrate?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Celebrate?
RVP? you didn't hear?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Celebrate?
RVP? you didn't hear?

Did United get him?

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

It's fucking bed time.

[youtube]P6x6NO-Vfjw[/youtube]
javsto Wrote:a house exploded in my neighborhood yesterday, not far from where I live. It was an illegal tenament with 12-14 people living in it and had a couple of 200 lb propane tanks in the yard although it still hasent been reported as to what caused the explosion. A 17 month old baby was the only casualty of the explosion. It happened around the time that spotcenter was wrapping up.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.news12.com/index.jsp?regionId=1&region_name=LI">http://www.news12.com/index.jsp?regionI ... on_name=LI</a><!-- m -->

[Image: image.jpg]

Two adjancent homes were also evacuated due to the force of the explosion, one of which was knocked off of its foundation

Damn. Thank sucks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Just because weed is natural, doesn't mean it's not bad for you.
Plenty of things that exist in nature are bad for you.
That's retarded logic Rich.

Poison Ivy is natural.. But you won't see many people rolling around in it intentionally.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:so, about a month ago, i thought I had an interview at royal bank, well that turned out to be just a meeting with the VP of Commercial markets here in Grande Prairie. A couple of weeks ago, they added a commercial account manager training position, that I applied for and today I have a phone interview. wish me luck!

Good Luck!!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I loved those Adam Sandler CD's back in high school.
great cd's.

I have them on my laptop

:high5: Love those!!!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:um. he got fired by a dude wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt.
[Image: chad_uni.jpg]
The dude takes his pants off when he sits so he doesn't get wrinkles in them. What's wrong with that?

oh. Is that common practice in the business world? seems odd.

You should have watched more Seinfeld
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I made it out alive!!!

Turns out the guy went to Duquesne the same time as me, but was a year ahead of me.

Nice guy, but he smelled terrible.

He weighs 650, needs to get down to 500 before they will do gastric bypass.

GOD DAMN, That's a huge Bitch!!! ... I mean Dude!
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Thanks Rich, guess my girlfriend is nuts
my wife had a group of friends before we got married.....best thing to happen to her was me, cause these bitches were nothing but a bringdown.

Holy shit, bunch of greedy, social climbers. I was amazed that she was friends with them, cause she didn't fit in with them at all.
100% agree, I am proud she ditched those low-lifes, I probably would not be with her if she did.

I feel bad she really has no one now. but like you said she has me. I lost contact with most of my friends due to them getting married/moving/having kids

guess we are all insane if we follow what Rich says

A bunch of my friends and I have faded out. Well, one flaked out on me.. but she was a mental case to begin with. Jim is finding out that a lot of his friends would rather hangout with their families than him.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM