Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Quirk?
Pete Nice Wrote:I also don't like my feet touched

I don't like my neck touched either, in the front, the choking part of the neck, if anyone touches me there I slap their hand away, even my wife.

I tug on my shirt a lot, down by my waist, I guess I am trying to straighten it out or something.

I do that constantly
Pete Nice Wrote:I also don't like my feet touched

I don't like my neck touched either, in the front, the choking part of the neck, if anyone touches me there I slap their hand away, even my wife.

I tug on my shirt a lot, down by my waist, I guess I am trying to straighten it out or something.

I don't like things snug around my neck. I refuse to wear chokers or turtlenecks because of that very reason.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I know people who have to eat each item on their plate individually, meaning they won't mix items until each is done. You know they all mix inside anyway right? What happens with a burger? Do you take it apart and eat each condiment individually? Think about it....
fuqhard Wrote:I know people who have to eat each item on their plate individually, meaning they won't mix items until each is done. You know they all mix inside anyway right? What happens with a burger? Do you take it apart and eat each condiment individually? Think about it....

And again... There is the flavor to take into consideration. I am not going to shovel 3 types of food into my mouth at the same time unless they are supposed to be together. Toppings of a burger are part of the burger and completely acceptable. Mac-N-Cheese and corn mixing together is not. Even cans of mixed vegetables taste like garbage.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
fuqhard Wrote:I know people who have to eat each item on their plate individually, meaning they won't mix items until each is done. You know they all mix inside anyway right? What happens with a burger? Do you take it apart and eat each condiment individually? Think about it....

And again... There is the flavor to take into consideration. I am not going to shovel 3 types of food into my mouth at the same time unless they are supposed to be together. Toppings of a burger are part of the burger and completely acceptable. Mac-N-Cheese and corn mixing together is not. Even cans of mixed vegetables taste like garbage.

:whomo:

The whole point of preparing food, using recipes is to get it to taste a certain way.
Why throw all that work away just so you can mix everything up?

Also,
:taterpie:
Still with the pie thing??
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Still with the pie thing??
Just own it

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Still with the pie thing??
Just own it

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Ugh........
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Still with the pie thing??
Just own it

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Ugh........

I just happened to notice it as I was finishing typing.
So I figured I'd throw it in for old times sake.
:taterpie: :tater: :tater: :tater: :taterpie:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am adding that to my quirks... Pie is a gross mix of mess coated in nasty pastry. :barf:
I HATE PIE!!
:dumbass:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]