Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazi Zombies
[youtube]3-KQh87_V2Q[/youtube]

:rock:
That looks awesome....even with the subtitles.
That is gonna be the best part of that game when I decide to finally buy it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to movies. I like my nazis being killed by Dr Jones, and my zombies killed by douchey American teenagers.

Still it looks awesome.
http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/005025.html

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Zombie Nazis. I fucking hate Zombie Nazis!
[Image: zombie-nazis.jpg]

All you need on yourside is an Indiana Jones ( pre-raped of course)
[Image: SNF12SPDL_485252a.jpg]
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
[youtube]VvbsIkIS-j8[/youtube]
cody Wrote:All you need on yourside is an Indiana Jones ( pre-raped of course)

You mean before this:
[Image: INDYSOUTHPARK.JPG]

Gotta love South Park.
Joe In PA Wrote:[youtube]VvbsIkIS-j8[/youtube]

I got a halfy from watching that. The best I could do was 10.
Jersey_Mike Wrote:

Only level 7 for me.
Not a youtube video so I can't embed it, but this a music video promotional for Dead Snow (nazi zombie movie). It is a new level of advertising genius. A hot blond with almost nothing on sings some german pop song about her ass while another hot blond walks around in the backround with a sign for the movie.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/dead-snow/linni-meister-my-ass-uncensored">http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/de ... uncensored</a><!-- m -->
Jersey_Mike Wrote:

I've seen my friend at level 31 and that was fucking crazy. But I'm bad at first person shooters. So I'm betting level 10 or so.
I don't know if any of you guys have actually seen the movie Dead Snow, but I just finished watching it ( walmart's selling it). And let me just say it's the best Norwegian made dark comedy/thriller about nazi zombies set in arctic I've seen in a looong time. I know every man/woman here just as big of a fan of Norwegian made dark comedy/thriller about nazi zombies set in the arctic as I am. And this is definetly the best one of 2009. The chainsaw action in the last 20 minutes is brilliant, plus there is some absolutle wonderful mayhem performed with a hammer. If you can't read your fucked cause it's in subtitles. So if you can only check out one Norwegian made dark comedy/thriller about nazi zombies set in the arctic (let's face it there are soooooooo many this year) choose this one. I give it a Nervous Matt guarantee. If you don't like it, go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

[Image: dead-snow.jpg]

Oh! And I almost forgot! There's a ski-doo with a MG-42 strapped to it.

[Image: deads.jpg]
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:I don't know if any of you guys have actually seen the movie Dead Snow, but I just finished watching it ( walmart's selling it). And let me just say it's the best Norwegian made dark comedy/thriller about nazi zombies set in arctic I've seen in a looong time. I know every man/woman here just as big of a fan of Norwegian made dark comedy/thriller about nazi zombies set in the arctic as I am. And this is definetly the best one of 2009. The chainsaw action in the last 20 minutes is brilliant, plus there is some absolutle wonderful mayhem performed with a hammer. If you can't read your fucked cause it's in subtitles. So if you can only check out one Norwegian made dark comedy/thriller about nazi zombies set in the arctic (let's face it there are soooooooo many this year) choose this one. I give it a Nervous Matt guarantee. If you don't like it, go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

[Image: dead-snow.jpg]

Oh! And I almost forgot! There's a ski-doo with a MG-42 strapped to it.

[Image: deads.jpg]

DUDE! Your totally setting the bar high for Norwegian made dark comedy/thrillers about Nazi zombies set in the arctic!!!! Is it possible that it is better than Brains with a side of snow? I am going to take your word on this one bro and check it out. Your really have set the bar high in what is sure to be the most competitive category for the Academy Awards this year!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That review makes me want to run out and get that dvd!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zombies may be here soon Texas Fan 17 7,770 01-22-2021, 12:12 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  The CDC Loves Zombies Beckster 5 3,576 12-08-2020, 06:35 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombies in Florida.. Beckster 14 8,421 06-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Driving Zombies Joe 2 1,843 07-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  If we were all zombies..... Pete Nice 24 8,315 02-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Soldier attacked by zombies Pete Nice 0 1,263 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Zombies ability to rise from the grave? Jersey_Mike 3 2,138 05-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Swine Flu and Zombies Brian 8 3,888 04-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Brian
  hot Asian girl in Bikini that kills Zombies with sword Jersey_Mike 2 1,934 04-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Pride and Prejudice......and Zombies Jersey_Mike 1 1,440 04-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice