Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum
Surprise!  A new forum.

I've been kicking around the though of upgrading the old forum for a long time, but a lot of the code to make it unique was custom and I just wasn't able to move forward with updating it to it's latest release.  After a ton of research into different free solutions I decided to change the forum over to MyBB instead of sticking with PHPBB.  It's very clean looking and a lot more user friendly.  I don't have a lot of free time these days so being more user friendly is a big plus.  

Anyone have experience with moderating MyBB forums?

Oh and I literally did no testing after migrating this since it took weeks to try to migrate successfully so if stuff is broke let me know.
(12-29-2015, 08:36 AM)Chip Wrote:

I know, but since Pete is around less I figured I'd get it past everyone.   Big Grin
(12-29-2015, 09:02 AM)Joe Wrote:

I know, but since Pete is around less I figured I'd get it past everyone.   Big Grin

:p No more Tatertits!! Woo Hoo!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(12-29-2015, 04:46 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 09:02 AM)Joe Wrote:

:p No more Tatertits!! Woo Hoo!!

I think you mean Betty Crocker, not Joe Cockers old bitchy mother, right?
Are you referring to my signature?  That's a shot at my baby daddy, who thought it was funny to come on here and tell everyone I bake pies like Betty Crocker.  He also says it on Facebook and to my face.   I hate pie.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
(02-10-2016, 09:45 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Are you referring to my signature?  That's a shot at my baby daddy, who thought it was funny to come on here and tell everyone I bake pies like Betty Crocker.  He also says it on Facebook and to my face.   I hate pie.
Yes I remember even though it's been a couple of years since I was last on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
(02-10-2016, 11:06 AM)javst0 Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 09:45 AM)beckster Wrote: Are you referring to my signature?  That's a shot at my baby daddy, who thought it was funny to come on here and tell everyone I bake pies like Betty Crocker.  He also says it on Facebook and to my face.   I hate pie.
Yes I remember even though it's been a couple of years since I was last on this forum.

The good old days when this forum was popping more.  We all got busy and shit.  Cool
I HATE PIE!!
(02-10-2016, 11:53 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:06 AM)javst0 Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 09:45 AM)beckster Wrote: Are you referring to my signature?  That's a shot at my baby daddy, who thought it was funny to come on here and tell everyone I bake pies like Betty Crocker.  He also says it on Facebook and to my face.   I hate pie.

The good old days when this forum was popping more.  We all got busy and shit.  Cool

Yeah, jobs and kids can be a real social bummer
Thumbs Up 
At New Forum we are excited to provide an political movement environment for undergraduate writers to be published and have their work heard.
Published authors will be asked to. More Information:  Indian Mandala Tapestry
We create Modern Art for Modern Interiors
We are a Team of Youthful and Dynamic Artists & Designers who create Modern Contemporary Art for diverse Interiors and Spaces. Our Art is Unique, Expressive and Modern. 1001Artvilla is all about providing unique and custom experience . Art is an expression and we help you express it through our services.
Best modern artworks in Delhi ncr | paintings online | inspirational painting | natural paintings | painting love | painting lover | art indian | sun rising painting | buddha painting | buddha paintings | painting buddha | painting of buddha