Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox360 gamertag
I thought you could change it once, then you had to pay after that
JDubb Wrote:Hey guys, I suck at video games. From what I hear, I'd make LeNeve look like a sharp shooter... :poke:

My son does play and would love to get into some games with you guys. His tags is Batleman, hit him up he'd love to play.

You should play online with him split screen.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am thinking about changing my xbox live name from

Major Pete Nice

to

Pete Nice

Thoughts? The entire Major thing was for the Level Up show, I was always communicating with those guys and Major Nelson and Stretch had the xbox name Major Stretch. That shit been over for like 5 years now.
I'm considering changing from tennisdad11 to Rockitdog or Ralph. I got a 1600 Microsoft points card for Christmas that I might use. $10 is kind of ridiculous to change names though.
I was able to change mine for free. They made me after every time I reported a player, so i stopped reporting players

I have never reported anyone until MW3. I have reported a ton of ninjas on there. But I do it through MW3. They have never made me change my name.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Hey guys, I suck at video games. From what I hear, I'd make LeNeve look like a sharp shooter... :poke:

My son does play and would love to get into some games with you guys. His tags is Batleman, hit him up he'd love to play.

yeah, I'd rather play against you.
Pete Nice Wrote:

You should play online with him split screen.

:high5: hell yeah. we could run around and step on each others land mines.