Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 ~ Treis de Mayo
So Chip, was this your reaction to GOT?

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
T, Petey says he will join Snapchat if you and I send him titty pictures.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
(05-03-2016, 09:30 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: T, Petey says he will join Snapchat if you and I send him titty pictures.

Bahaha. I sent one to a pic of my boobs via text to Jim about a week ago. He put it as his wall paper (I don't know why) but I guess the guys at work always press his phone to check the time. Some of them have seen it.
I HATE PIE!!
We got a text message late last night about a relative of Jims going missing. This is starting to turn out like 2-3 years ago when I had 8 people in my life die in the matter of 6 months.
I HATE PIE!!
(05-03-2016, 10:11 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 09:30 AM)beckster Wrote: T, Petey says he will join Snapchat if you and I send him titty pictures.

Bahaha.  I sent one to a pic of my boobs via text to Jim about a week ago.  He put it as his wall paper (I don't know why) but I guess the guys at work always press his phone to check the time.  Some of them have seen it.

Last time, Jim got his hands on pictures of my boobs, he photoshopped it and posted them on here.
I HATE PIE!!
(05-03-2016, 10:17 AM)NussieT Wrote: We got a text message late last night about a relative of Jims going missing.  This is starting to turn out like 2-3 years ago when I had 8 people in my life die in the matter of 6 months.

That picture is a relative?? Holy Shit, T! WTF is going on with your family?!  (You know it always seems to go in 3s, right?)
I HATE PIE!!
(05-03-2016, 10:38 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 10:17 AM)NussieT Wrote: We got a text message late last night about a relative of Jims going missing.  This is starting to turn out like 2-3 years ago when I had 8 people in my life die in the matter of 6 months.

That picture is a relative?? Holy Shit, T! WTF is going on with your family?!  (You know it always seems to go in 3s, right?)

Jims aunt just posted on FB, that Anthony was found. Considering she used PTL (which I assume is praise the lord) he's been found safe.
Anthony's dad Ben was stacking bales about 5-6 years ago and had one fall on him. They found him 2-3 hours later when he didn't show up for dinner on time and the kids went to get him.
(05-03-2016, 10:57 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 10:38 AM)beckster Wrote:

Jims aunt just posted on FB, that Anthony was found.  Considering she used PTL (which I assume is praise the lord) he's been found safe.  
Anthony's dad Ben was stacking bales about 5-6 years ago and had one fall on him.  They found him 2-3 hours later when he didn't show up for dinner on time and the kids went to get him.

Last night Jimbo vanished for a bit.  His car was still in the driveway (I thought he went out to change his oil).  I ended up walking all over the yard and searching the garage for his dumbass.  He had walked up to the store to get some ice cream and never bothered to say anything.  I was beginning to think I was going to find him lying somewhere.
I HATE PIE!!
(05-03-2016, 08:47 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: So Chip, was this your reaction to GOT?

No.  I knew that was coming.  I think everyone did.
I did say "dang, that's harsh" when they guy fed the lady and her new born baby to the dogs though.
(05-03-2016, 11:04 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Last night Jimbo vanished for a bit.  His car was still in the driveway (I thought he went out to change his oil).  I ended up walking all over the yard and searching the garage for his dumbass.  He had walked up to the store to get some ice cream and never bothered to say anything.  I was beginning to think I was going to find him lying somewhere.

Apple has the I lost my phone app. I keep Jims activated just so I can track him. Not because I don't trust him, because it's easier than phoning him and asking him how long till he gets somewhere
(05-03-2016, 11:22 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 11:04 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Last night Jimbo vanished for a bit.  His car was still in the driveway (I thought he went out to change his oil).  I ended up walking all over the yard and searching the garage for his dumbass.  He had walked up to the store to get some ice cream and never bothered to say anything.  I was beginning to think I was going to find him lying somewhere.

Apple has the I lost my phone app.  I keep Jims activated just so I can track him.  Not because I don't trust him, because it's easier than phoning him and asking him how long till he gets somewhere

Verizon has a service like that for your kids' phones.  I thought of activating it on his for the same reason.
I HATE PIE!!
(05-03-2016, 11:26 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 11:22 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 11:04 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Last night Jimbo vanished for a bit.  His car was still in the driveway (I thought he went out to change his oil).  I ended up walking all over the yard and searching the garage for his dumbass.  He had walked up to the store to get some ice cream and never bothered to say anything.  I was beginning to think I was going to find him lying somewhere.

Apple has the I lost my phone app.  I keep Jims activated just so I can track him.  Not because I don't trust him, because it's easier than phoning him and asking him how long till he gets somewhere

Verizon has a service like that for your kids' phones.  I thought of activating it on his for the same reason.

Every Android phone has that, it's built into the OS, and not carrier based..  But you have to log onto that google account to see it.  I have my phone, and old phone I keep at work as a media player and a tablet.  As long as they're all on, all 3 of them show up on google maps.

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
yeah. Ramsey is such a joker. what an ornery feller.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster