Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What movies are you watching?
I watched I Love You Man the other day for hte first time. That was pretty funny.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I watched "Hurt Locker" last night and thought that was a pretty solid movie. I also watched Paranormal Activity a few nights before that and I enjoyed it.
We had parinormal activity on in the backround last week while we were playing poker. I thought it was weak. Maybe because i was only half paying attention to it.
I liked Slumdog millionare and i just watched into the wild and that was good. I haven't seen any previews that make me want to go see shit in the theater.
I think the only reason I like Paranomal Activity is because I'm into all those Ghost Hunter type shows.
negadave Wrote:We had parinormal activity on in the backround last week while we were playing poker. I thought it was weak. Maybe because i was only half paying attention to it.
I liked Slumdog millionare and i just watched into the wild and that was good. I haven't seen any previews that make me want to go see shit in the theater.

Slumdog was really good. Paranormal spend so much time building up, that I just got bored. Maybe it would have been better at the theater.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Watched Gettysburg from 1993 the other night. It's a 4 and a half hour movie, but it was actually really good. I wasnt interested in seeing it before, but since I live a few minutes from it I found it all the more interesting.
I watched The Hangover last night, it was pretty funny. Half way through the movie I said to my husband "I bet he's on the roof" and he was...
I watched The Hangover last night, it was pretty funny. Half way through the movie I said to my husband "I bet he's on the roof" and he was...
Hangover was one of the funniest movies that's been out in a while!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I watched The Hangover last night, it was pretty funny. Half way through the movie I said to my husband "I bet he's on the roof" and he was...
Thanks for ruining it, some of us haven't seen it yet geez.

:j/k: I haven't seen it yet but don't really care.
Nussie_T Wrote:I watched The Hangover last night, it was pretty funny. Half way through the movie I said to my husband "I bet he's on the roof" and he was...
Funniest movie in the past 5 years IMO.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Anybody see district 9 or book of eli? I was thinking of checking those out.
negadave Wrote:Anybody see district 9 or book of eli? I was thinking of checking those out.

I have heard about both. Eli is quite biblical... Denzel's character preaching bible verses then slashing people up with a machete. Sounds pretty good and I know someone who really liked it.

District sounds strange, but I might rent it to check it out. I was told that it doesn't go the way you think it will. Whatever that means.
I HATE PIE!!
negadave Wrote:Anybody see district 9 or book of eli? I was thinking of checking those out.

I head on the Stern show that Book of Eli was terrible.

I saw District 9. For the first half hour I hated it and was thinking of walking out. I didn't know any of the actors and it took place in South Africa I think so it just came off as a shitty foreign movie at fist. It wound up being worth seeing though.
-Book of Eli looks pretty good.
-I was a bit disappointed in The Hangover.Really funny,but my expectations were so high there was no way it would totally live up to them.
-Grandma's Boy,which was brought up on the show a couple days ago is really funny.I would definitely recommend it.One of the best movies ever is going a bit too far though.
-Not a movie,but I recently started DVRing and watching Band of Brothers off of HBO.Absolute masterpiece.That and Generation Kill are some of the best stuff I have watched in a long time.Can't wait to see The Pacific.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women need to realize movies are not reality, and here's why Pete Nice 6 3,000 10-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Movies that get to you Beckster 37 11,022 06-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Funniest movies of the 00's PJfromLI 11 4,128 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it. cody 31 10,232 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: negadave
  2010 Summer Movies Beckster 41 11,408 04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Beckster