Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot drivers
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of construction, two driving things I really hate about construction.

1. When you get to the work area and there is one guy on a machine, one guy with a shovel and 20 motherfuckers standing around, or leaning on something, watching the other two work while they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee.

2. When the lane is closed for 2 miles, you get to the work area, nothing is going on AT ALL, then the lane is closed for another two miles. DO SOME WORK MOTHERFUCKERS.

I know not all construction workers are wastes, but PENDOT road construction workers are panty wastes. FUCKING HATE them. They make like $25 + an hour to do NOTHING. They are told to do nothing!!! Otherwise their budget won't get increased for the next year. PA, the most corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere.

:rant: :rant: :Flaming: :finger: :finger:

Unions can be a beautiful thing...

I DESPISE Unions. They never do what they are intended to do. They only care about politics and getting more money while doing less work.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of construction, two driving things I really hate about construction.

1. When you get to the work area and there is one guy on a machine, one guy with a shovel and 20 motherfuckers standing around, or leaning on something, watching the other two work while they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee.

2. When the lane is closed for 2 miles, you get to the work area, nothing is going on AT ALL, then the lane is closed for another two miles. DO SOME WORK MOTHERFUCKERS.

I know not all construction workers are wastes, but PENDOT road construction workers are panty wastes. FUCKING HATE them. They make like $25 + an hour to do NOTHING. They are told to do nothing!!! Otherwise their budget won't get increased for the next year. PA, the most corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere.

:rant: :rant: :Flaming: :finger: :finger:

Unions can be a beautiful thing...

I DESPISE Unions. They never do what they are intended to do. They only care about politics and getting more money while doing less work.

God bless America!
I agree that unions have their advantages. Too many people take advantage of it though and feel their job is way too secure.
Probably the main reason that the auto industry is in the shitter.
DaveP Wrote:I agree that unions have their advantages. Too many people take advantage of it though and feel their job is way too secure.

And now I see that beckster already made that point about the auto industry.
I DESPISE unions.

They are destroying the blue collar work ethic that this country was built on.

They have advantages, but they are used seldom and most of the money goes into paying the union heads and political lobbying.

I was in a Union when I worked for the IRS, we were forced to join, but they are not able to do ANYTHING for you for t he first year, BUT you still have to pay like $35 a pay check. They did not even throw Christmas parties or anything. So when my first year was up, they laid off 90% of the people I started with due to "lack of seasonal need" and never called us back to work. So I paid over $350 for FUCKING NOTHING!!!

I fucking hate unions.

Unions also keep these old ass moronic asshole ushers and tickettakers at the Pittsburgh sporting venues. UGH, they need to go. I hate dealing with them at work.

Pittsburgh might be the epitome of a Union town, but FUCK UNIONS!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :rant: :Flaming: :Flaming:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I DESPISE unions.

They have advantages, but they are used seldom and most of the money goes into paying the union heads and political lobbying.

I was in a Union when I worked for the IRS, we were forced to join, but they are not able to do ANYTHING for you for t he first year, BUT you still have to pay like $35 a pay check. They did not even throw Christmas parties or anything. So when my first year was up, they laid off 90% of the people I started with due to "lack of seasonal need" and never called us back to work. So I paid over $350 for FUCKING NOTHING!!!

I fucking hate unions.

Unions also keep these old ass moronic asshole ushers and tickettakers at the Pittsburgh sporting venues. UGH, they need to go. I hate dealing with them at work.

Pittsburgh might be the epitome of a Union town, but FUCK UNIONS!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :rant: :Flaming: :Flaming:

Yep. I am ashamed to live in a Union town.... Uniontown.
DaveP Wrote:

I fucking hate unions.

Yep. I am ashamed to live in a Union town.... Uniontown.
:clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Slow clap 5 :high5:
DaveP Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I agree that unions have their advantages. Too many people take advantage of it though and feel their job is way too secure.

And now I see that beckster already made that point about the auto industry.

It's so true... The unions forced the Big 3 (formerly) to cough it a lot more money than it really should have (or could ultimately afford) for retirement and benefits. And even pay some people ridiculously high payscales for some people. Everyone wants to get paid, but $20/hr to sit there and push a button is crazy. The union got too big and powerful and forgot their roots and what they are there to do. I know a guy who was one of the worst alcoholics you ever met. He packed cans of beer for his lunch, was never sober. He had no business working on a production line like that and he's lucky he didn't kill someone. They knew his situation, but couldn't fire him, because the union had his back.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
There was a union at my work about 3 years ago. The president of the company hated the union and was mad that people even suggested that they have one, so he laid off all of the guys who headed up bringing the union in. He never tried to rehire anyone, so he didn't break any rules about calling them back first. The warehouse was short-staffed so they had to do more work. They voted the union out the next year and the people he laid off never came back.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Greg Mercer Wrote:There was a union at my work about 3 years ago. The president of the company hated the union and was mad that people even suggested that they have one, so he laid off all of the guys who headed up bringing the union in and never hired anyone back. The warehouse was short-staffed so they had to do more work. They voted the union out the next year and the people he laid off never came back.

I have seen that EXACT thing happen time and time again in Pittsburgh. It's a shame, only a few people wanted the union, then it makes things worse than it was when it comes in.

Few :rant: here.

Just because youhave a better car than me, Such as a Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, doesnt mean you automatically have right of way in a parking lot.
Secondly, Learn how to drive in a parking lot. You EXPECT cars to be backing out of spots, so drive accordingly.
Thirdly, School busses are the cause of my high blood pressure. Here is an idea, One neighborhood stop. No stopping at every individual house then the bus monitor has to check under the rear wheel for children, although the child you dropped off bee lined it to the door with mom at the wait. A little common sense goes a long way.
Finally, Just because it is inclement weather, Rain or snow, means that you ought not forget that you are qualified to drive a car. Recall your drivers ed class and remember that you adjust to drive in inclement weather, Not forget all togeher.
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->

I fucking hate unions.

:clap: :high5: :happy: :rock:

I'm with you. I don't like dealing with them . I have to whenever we are at a car show indoors. If I can't bring in everything I have in one trip, I'm supposed to hire a union rep (At $70 fucking dollars an hour), to help me. Or if I have to build a set, I can't use any tools, without hiring a union worker. Such utter bullshit.
I am a union man but they are no better or worse drivers than everyone else
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
I live in a pretty small town, and everyone is really nice to each other, so when two cars are waiting at opposing stop signs, they will sit there and stare at each other doing the "go ahead sir, no you first I insist" this can go on for up to a minute, which drives me insane. You take the chance pissing the wrong people off by honking too, like your kid's teachers, an off duty officer, zoning guys, etcc.....
mongo Wrote:Few :rant: here.

Just because youhave a better car than me, Such as a Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, doesnt mean you automatically have right of way in a parking lot.
Secondly, Learn how to drive in a parking lot. You EXPECT cars to be backing out of spots, so drive accordingly.
Thirdly, School busses are the cause of my high blood pressure. Here is an idea, One neighborhood stop. No stopping at every individual house then the bus monitor has to check under the rear wheel for children, although the child you dropped off bee lined it to the door with mom at the wait. A little common sense goes a long way.
Finally, Just because it is inclement weather, Rain or snow, means that you ought not forget that you are qualified to drive a car. Recall your drivers ed class and remember that you adjust to drive in inclement weather, Not forget all togeher.
I hate bus drivers too. Just because you have the ability to stop traffic doesn't mean you get to use it whenever you want to. Use your fucking brains and pull the stop sign out at a time when you won't make oncoming drivers almost kill themselves trying to stop.