Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBQ @ Joe's for the 4th
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:some photos of random girls who were NOT single

This is going to go over well with the guys who asked me for the link to DBN so they could check it out. "Look, there's my wife!"
i would get a lot more shit from the regulars here for not posting pics, the noobs can deal with it
How drunk did Krissy get? Too many strong Pina Colada's i guess

.................I cant believe I didn't get a photo with the Server.........I'm upset about this Confusedad:

i don't think she was that drunk. She was up all night with the rest of the people that stayed.

I meant to get a pic with the 3 of us in front of the server and forgot as well.
Derick Wrote:The deck is still not done...
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe In PA Wrote:Both of you guys kick ass for coming. I was so bummed out Sunday and Monday after everyone was gone, because I felt like such a shitty host. I didn't feel like I got much of a chance to hang with anyone there.

Next year I'm buying food warmers so I only have to cook once. With people showing up at randoms times in the morning, afternoon and evening I wound up cooking the whole time.

For the people that said they were coming and didn't show up

:finger:

I felt the same way at St. Pat's but when your the host, you have many tasks to do, people understand that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:And not to toot my own horn, but thats right, me with DBN

I want a picture just like this but with me instead of Derick.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Umm... Photoshop??
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Both of you guys kick ass for coming. I was so bummed out Sunday and Monday after everyone was gone, because I felt like such a shitty host. I didn't feel like I got much of a chance to hang with anyone there.

Next year I'm buying food warmers so I only have to cook once. With people showing up at randoms times in the morning, afternoon and evening I wound up cooking the whole time.

For the people that said they were coming and didn't show up

:finger:

I felt the same way at St. Pat's but when your the host, you have many tasks to do, people understand that.

I have so much uncooked leftovers and all kinds of new outdoor furniture now that I'm going to have to do it all over again to use it. Good thing Krissy's birthday is in 2 weeks.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Umm... Photoshop??

Nope, I want an authentic.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Umm... Photoshop??

Nope, I want an authentic.

Next time you're in the area.
I also want a picture with the half painted deck and the blueberry.

Pete Nice Wrote:I also want a picture with the half painted deck and the blueberry.

People like the Bluieberry
Great pics...thanks for sharing...and DBN is beautiful!!!!!!!! It exceeded my expectations....just beautiful.... :boobs: :clap: ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:Great pics...thanks for sharing...and DBN is beautiful!!!!!!!! It exceeded my expectations....just beautiful.... :boobs: :clap: ;-)
Thats me Iva, DBN is the plastic box looking thing next to me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I also want a picture with the half painted deck and the blueberry.

Did you add the i in there to gay it up even more, as if it needed it....

Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:some photos of random girls who were NOT single

This is going to go over well with the guys who asked me for the link to DBN so they could check it out. "Look, there's my wife!"
i would get a lot more shit from the regulars here for not posting pics, the noobs can deal with it

This is true. I didn't even take pics. Confusedad:

For shame!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Did you add the i in there to gay it up even more, as if it needed it....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]