Dudebro Nation
4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF? (/showthread.php?tid=729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - michaelangelo - 04-30-2010

twitter.com/spotcenter

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Beckster - 04-30-2010

Donginator Wrote:I am going to see sublime tomorrow in NYC with the new singer

We want a review!

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Pete Nice - 04-30-2010

Nightmare on Elm Street was a steaming pile of shit the first time they made it, the new one will just be a newer bigger steaming pile of shit.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Beckster - 04-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I like Spot. He's a really good guy. I just have a hard time when it is obvious that good guys allow themselves to be shit on the way he has. There have been more than ample red flags on this thing which he ignored up until the point that he couldn't ignore it any longer.

Sadly, this isn't uncommon.

Couldn't have said it better Pokes.

Yeah, women say they want a nice guy, but get bored with it fast and want someone to take charge and set them straight. Nice guy might get you the girl, but will never keep the girl, unless the girl is a fat ugly loser.

Hey now! Some of us girls got sick of the douchebag attitude and are happy to find a decent guy.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Donginator - 04-30-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am going to see sublime tomorrow in NYC with the new singer

We want a review!
will do, new singer is called Rome, sound like Brad a little

Derick Wrote:i think I might create a fake FB page so I have someone to be married to

Will her name be Bunny? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - LeNeve - 04-30-2010

I liked the elm street movies as an 8-10 year old kid. Haven't seen any of them since then though.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - JDubb - 04-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Nightmare on Elm Street was a steaming pile of shit the first time they made it, the new one will just be a newer bigger steaming pile of shit.

And this is the point where we part ways. I loved the original. It freaked the shit out of me when I first saw it. I don't think this one will be as good but I'm going to see it.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Pete Nice - 04-30-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I like Spot. He's a really good guy. I just have a hard time when it is obvious that good guys allow themselves to be shit on the way he has. There have been more than ample red flags on this thing which he ignored up until the point that he couldn't ignore it any longer.

Sadly, this isn't uncommon.

Couldn't have said it better Pokes.

Yeah, women say they want a nice guy, but get bored with it fast and want someone to take charge and set them straight. Nice guy might get you the girl, but will never keep the girl, unless the girl is a fat ugly loser.

Hey now! Some of us girls got sick of the douchebag attitude and are happy to find a decent guy.

You have to mix the two, like your guy does. You can't be all douche or all nice guy, or it's destined to fail.

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Nightmare on Elm Street was a steaming pile of shit the first time they made it, the new one will just be a newer bigger steaming pile of shit.

And this is the point where we part ways. I loved the original. It freaked the shit out of me when I first saw it. I don't think this one will be as good but I'm going to see it.

All those slasher movies suck rotten BBC cock. I find nothing entertaining about them.

JDubb Wrote:

Knightryda is dying to see it. The one Nightmare I can say I actually liked was Freddy vs Jason. I am not the biggest fan of slasher flicks.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - JDubb - 04-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

All those slasher movies suck rotten BBC cock. I find nothing entertaining about them.

I agree but there was something about this movie that scared the crap out of me. The rest of the sequels sucked.

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I agree but there was something about this movie that scared the crap out of me. The rest of the sequels sucked.

I'm still going.

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey now! Some of us girls got sick of the douchebag attitude and are happy to find a decent guy.

You have to mix the two, like your guy does. You can't be all douche or all nice guy, or it's destined to fail.

I tried to find the bad boys, cuz I thought they were fun. It just got old so fast. I now have a nice guy, who used to be a bit bad and grew out of it (somewhat).

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - LeNeve - 04-30-2010

I have never seen the elephant man. I am aware of the story, and have seen pictures though.