Dudebro Nation
Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe (/showthread.php?tid=1247)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Brian - 10-13-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Curb Your Enthusiasm :killme: :killme:
:high5:

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Derick - 10-13-2010

LeNeve Wrote:The truck I am working on is an 05 f150.
I was just curious, when I had my truck, I took it in to have the oil changed and the fuel filter, and told them be careful with the plastic clips, as I read they tend to break. They broke the clips, then had to replace the fuel line. Then had the balls to ask me to pay for it. At this point I became irate and told them I wasnt the one with the tool in my hand, and they need to go fuck themselves. They paid for it. Nothing like a $20 oil change costing them a hundy or so

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Pete Nice - 10-13-2010

Rock sucks now. No news there. The last good band to emerge was Avenged Sevenfold. I really like them. Besides that, all these other bands out now suck ass.

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - LeNeve - 10-13-2010

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The truck I am working on is an 05 f150.
I was just curious, when I had my truck, I took it in to have the oil changed and the fuel filter, and told them be careful with the plastic clips, as I read they tend to break. They broke the clips, then had to replace the fuel line. Then had the balls to ask me to pay for it. At this point I became irate and told them I wasnt the one with the tool in my hand, and they need to go fuck themselves. They paid for it. Nothing like a $20 oil change costing them a hundy or so

People butcher those clips all the time. I just replaced fuel lines on one yesterday because some jiffy lube, monkey broke the clips.

Pete Nice Wrote:Rock sucks now. No news there. The last good band to emerge was Avenged Sevenfold. I really like them. Besides that, all these other bands out now suck ass.

yep.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rock sucks now. No news there. The last good band to emerge was Avenged Sevenfold. I really like them. Besides that, all these other bands out now suck ass.

yep.

I have yet to hear them mention the name of a new band that I actually like during the course of this conversation.

Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - JDubb - 10-13-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

I have yet to hear them mention the name of a new band that I actually like during the course of this conversation.

:whomo:

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

I just realized that they're still having this convo.

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Chip - 10-13-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

And Avenged Sevenfold's big album came out 5 years ago now.
There hasn't been much since then.

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Beckster - 10-13-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Hey I like a high thread count...just like Emily!!!!

I do too!! :high5:

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - i bleed green - 10-13-2010

I am tired as shit today cause I had the bright idea of going for Tim Hortons at 1230.

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

And Avenged Sevenfold's big album came out 5 years ago now.

Both of their albums since then are real good. Nightmare is dope.

The reason there is no good rock coming out, is because nobody wants to hear it. If the situation wanted new rock, and they played it on the jersey shore, then maybe the rock bands would start producing.

Re: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe - Chip - 10-13-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I like a high thread count...just like Emily!!!!

I do too!! :high5:

Hey, the suite kicked ass.
Free Heiny, Molson, pizza, chicken tenders, potato skins, crackers cheese and meat, tortilla chips with beef and bean dip AND the Wings lost. :happy:
And I just wore jeans, a t-shirt and a hat.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And Avenged Sevenfold's big album came out 5 years ago now.

Both of their albums since then are real good. Nightmare is dope.
:whomo: