Dudebro Nation
Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe (/showthread.php?tid=1241)

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Revo - 10-11-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.

Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Beckster - 10-11-2010

Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i wish i knew how to be more of a dick to women

Like this... :taterpie:

Hey!! Confusedlap:

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Beckster - 10-11-2010

eddieyourdj Wrote:Yea! I'm off work today so I get to hang out here and listen via my laptop! So I get to be one of these... :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

:happy: :happy:

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Joe - 10-11-2010

Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

Did this girl ever say she was interested in dating you?

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Brampton - 10-11-2010

nice advertisements at the bottom of the screen........should have gone with "FreshBalls"

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Derick - 10-11-2010

Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

how many times do you have to go out with a chic? fuck. we went out 5 or 6 times, she even got on the back of my bike even though she was scared, but she did it for me

Is the show live today?

hi sara

Brampton Wrote:nice advertisements at the bottom of the screen........should have gone with "FreshBalls"

Are you going to bust my balls about the ad at the bottom too?

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - Chip - 10-11-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did you see Datsyuk throw down?
There goes his Lady Bing for this year.

Fuck, I missed that. We went out, so I saw only part of the game.

Typical Red Wing fan...
Datsyuk has a Gordie Howe hat trick, and you have no clue about it.

Fuck you, I had a lot going on this weekend, I wasn't about to spend it all in front of the TV.

You still suck.

Derick Wrote:hi sara

Sara has a boyfriend.

Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:nice advertisements at the bottom of the screen........should have gone with "FreshBalls"

Are you going to bust my balls about the ad at the bottom too?
Oh....heavens no.......Just giving a recommendation

Yes Beckster......I am a post whore

Re: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe - LeNeve - 10-11-2010

Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

how many times do you have to go out with a chic? fuck. we went out 5 or 6 times, she even got on the back of my bike even though she was scared, but she did it for me

See, I thought the bike deal was a sure thing. I've never had a bike ride back fire on me.

Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:hi sara

Sara has a boyfriend.
just another chic that would fuck me over anyway