Dudebro Nation
February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! (/showthread.php?tid=541)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Beckster - 02-25-2010

What a night to be had last night!! Canada smoked the Russian team.... And it appears that the sub-sequential mockery that followed the game has brought upon us yet another DBN bet! No, not me this time......

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Derick - 02-25-2010

beckster Wrote:What a night to be had last night!! Canada smoked the Russian team.... And it appears that the sub-sequential mockery that followed the game has brought upon us yet another DBN bet! No, not me this time......
tired of loosing?

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Brampton - 02-25-2010

beckster Wrote:What a night to be had last night!! Canada smoked the Russian team.... And it appears that the sub-sequential mockery that followed the game has brought upon us yet another DBN bet! No, not me this time......
whats the bet?

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Beckster - 02-25-2010

Derick Wrote:
tired of loosing?

Not at all... The bet is between T and Petey this time over the US and Canadian Men's Hockey. I am not entirely sure if they have set down the rules of the bet... But it's gonna happen.

you of all people should know not to bet with pete involving hockey

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - NussieT - 02-25-2010

Derick Wrote:you of all people should know not to bet with pete involving hockey

I said that at the moment but honestly, nothing Pete Nice could do would scare me. Besides I'm confident.

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Iva13 - 02-25-2010

Good morning everyone....be careful T....you may not have your sig pic much longer.. :roflmao: Pete knows hockey!!!!!!

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Brian - 02-25-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....be careful T....you may not have your sig pic much longer.. :roflmao: Pete knows hockey!!!!!!
If T loses, we'll end up looking at J-Wow or Snookie for the next 4 months.

Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....be careful T....you may not have your sig pic much longer.. :roflmao: Pete knows hockey!!!!!!

I was skeptical at first about agreeing to the bet however I am pretty confident that Team Canada will dominate Team USA for gold medals. Go Canada!!!

Brian in NY Wrote:

I don't think it's for that long, however Joey suggested Pete change my avatar to GIW.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I don't think it's for that long, however Joey suggested Pete change my avatar to GIW.
hopefully its not until the next winter olympics

Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

hopefully its not until the next winter olympics

I may be partially blonde but I am not that stupid.

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - Beckster - 02-25-2010

Yeah, well Petey thought the Russian team would dominate last night... They did not. Unfortunately for T, I am also hoping to see the US win... It'll be a great game.
I win add that I am cool if Canada wins... Babcock is my coach afterall... Go Wings!! Yzerman (who is/was/always be my fave is assisting the team also as the Executive director)

BTW - SERGEI FEDEROV SUCKS!!!

beckster Wrote:Unfortunately for T, I am also hoping to see the US win... It'll be a great game.

Understandable that you would want your own country to win and you are right it will be a great game and even better when we win Big Grin

Re: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On! - LeNeve - 02-25-2010

I do not like Tracy Morgan, he is annoying.