Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 04-11-2010

FYI... Men are stupid. Seriously...

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 04-11-2010

My cursor is now a quark screw.

Re: Who cares - mongo - 04-11-2010

I curse the days I sprained my ankles, They have been weak for 20 something years and are all arthritic. getting old is Confusedwoot:

Re: Who cares - negadave - 04-11-2010

mongo Wrote:I curse the days I sprained my ankles, They have been weak for 20 something years and are all arthritic. getting old is Confusedwoot:
I'm turning 30 in a few days. My lower back has been hurting on and off for a kind long while. It's usually only for a day or two and it goes away so i figure i just strained it. It's getting to be alot more consistant the last 4 months but it goes away like 2-3 days a week. I don't know if it's an issue or i'm just being a pussy.
I got no health ins. through my job.I figure if i give it some
time it will go away. Works for most stuff.

Definatly nobody cares about that. If there was a chuckle instead of a rotfl i'd use it here

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 04-12-2010

the keifer Wrote:My cursor is now a
quark screw.

Correct spelling... Cork.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 04-12-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

thinking the same thing 5 :high5:

Re: Who cares - Brian - 04-12-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

A quark (pronounced /ˈkwɔrk/ or /ˈkwɑrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 04-12-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

A quark (pronounced /ˈkwɔrk/ or /ˈkwɑrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.
Lame

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 04-12-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

Quarks is also a shoe store in Canada. A very expensive and overpriced shoe store.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 04-12-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:FYI... Men are stupid. Seriously...

AGREED 1000%

Re: Who cares - Chip - 04-12-2010

beckster Wrote:

AGREED 1000%

Yep. Almost as stupid as women.
:poke:

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 04-12-2010

Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

AGREED 1000%

Yep. Almost as stupid as women.
:high5:

Re: Who cares - Pete Nice - 04-15-2010

I went to Boston Market to get diner, just got back to the hotel and turned on the hockey game. Sabres are up 1-0 :happy: . FUCK BOSTON :finger: arrogant asshole fans.

Re: Who cares - Chip - 04-15-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I went to Boston Market to get diner, just got back to the hotel and turned on the hockey game. Sabres are up 1-0 :happy: . FUCK BOSTON :finger: arrogant asshole fans.

Burn!
Coming from a Pens fan, that's pretty bad.

Re: Who cares - Pete Nice - 04-15-2010

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I went to Boston Market to get diner, just got back to the hotel and turned on the hockey game. Sabres are up 1-0 :happy: . FUCK BOSTON :finger: arrogant asshole fans.

Burn!
Coming from a Pens fan, that's pretty bad.

And even worse when acknowledged by a Flyers fan.