Dudebro Nation
Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Brampton - 04-16-2010

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:There is great stuff from both eras. 5150 and Fair Warning are just 2 absolut solid albums, that I cant change my mind. Plus the 2 best ever songs VanHalen did are on FW

But, Panama was on 1984

There might not be many people who can say this, but...
I've only seen Van Halen in concert 3 times, and I've seen them with all 3 singers.
Is that your call for their best song ever? Not bad, but I go with Unchained

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Chip - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So here is a question. There was 4 NHL playoff games Wed night, 3 last night and 5 tonight. The Blackhawks have not played yet. Why not? Why don't they jsut have 4 games every night?

The NHL and Flyer loving Gary Bettman are STOOOOPID!

Honestly, it was because the Bulls played Tuesday I think, then the FUCKING HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS played there last night.
They didn't want to take put the ice in Wednesday just to put the basketball court back in the next day.

That's a terrible reason, they put shit over the ice at the Mellon Arena. TERRIBLE!!!

That's the only reason I've heard. And as stupid as Bettman and Co. are, I believe it.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And Bettman does not love the Flyers

OK, I put that in there on purpose b/c your a Flyers fan, BUT he does not love the Pens either. That is kind of the underhanded point I was trying to make without anyone realizing that I was trying to make it.
Lets be honest, Bettman loves the Rangers, hates Canada, and has fucked the league since he took office

Pete Nice Wrote:

OK, I put that in there on purpose b/c your a Flyers fan, BUT he does not love the Pens either. That is kind of the underhanded point I was trying to make without anyone realizing that I was trying to make it.

I figured that was where you were going.
If you really thought that, I was coming back with how the NHL was all set to have Washington/Boston at Fenway this year, and NBC came in and said it needed to be Philly/Boston.
Not that I'm complaining.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

Not trying to sound like a bitch here but can we please change the subject from Hockey. Understandable its hockey season and the playoffs and all but it gets tiring hearing about the Pens/Flyers feud all the time.

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:There is great stuff from both eras. 5150 and Fair Warning are just 2 absolut solid albums, that I cant change my mind. Plus the 2 best ever songs VanHalen did are on FW

But, Panama was on 1984

I've only seen Van Halen in concert 3 times, and I've seen them with all 3 singers.

I think I do go with Panama. But I do love the stuff like Hang Em High, Light Up the Sky, Somebody Get Me a Doctor. Happy Trails is pretty awesome too though.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - michaelangelo - 04-16-2010

Random question #2 of the day:

I carry a wallet, keys and cell phone whenever I leave the house, but I can only carry a phone or wallet in my pocket comfortably and my keys in the other pocket. What do you guys do with your stuff?

Nussie_T Wrote:Not trying to sound like a bitch here but can we please change the subject from Hockey. Understandable its hockey season and the playoffs and all but it gets tiring hearing about the Pens/Flyers feud all the time.

Aww come on, I think we've done a pretty good job of staying out of that fued. We're making fun of Bettman now, we both hate him...

michaelangelo Wrote:Random question #2 of the day:

I carry a wallet, keys and cell phone whenever I leave the house, but I can only carry a phone or wallet in my pocket comfortably and my keys in the other pocket. What do you guys do with your stuff?

I put my cell phone in my front left pocket. And I have a money clip with a card pouch, I put that and my keys in my right pocket.

Edit: I only have 4 keys on my key chain, so that's not a lot of room

michaelangelo Wrote:Random question #2 of the day:

I only carry what I need. If I go somewhere, phone, debit card, Id, cash, key fob. thats it

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Derick - 04-16-2010

i usually have a backpack with, but for the most part, phone, keys, and i have a card holder, usually dont take much more than, id, credit card or 2, minimal cash

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

But, Panama was on 1984

I think I do go with Panama. But I do love the stuff like Hang Em High, Light Up the Sky, Somebody Get Me a Doctor. Happy Trails is pretty awesome too though.
Dirty Movies, Mean Street, Unchained. they get me every time.

Nussie_T Wrote:Not trying to sound like a bitch here but can we please change the subject from Hockey. Understandable its hockey season and the playoffs and all but it gets tiring hearing about the Pens/Flyers feud all the time.
thanks for being a bitch, cause I didn't want to say it :high5:

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:But, Panama was on 1984

Dirty Movies, Mean Street, Unchained. they get me every time.

I really love 'em all.
VH is one of my top 3 bands.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Pete Nice - 04-16-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Lets be honest, Bettman loves the Rangers, hates Canada, and has fucked the league since he took office

I can hop on board for that. It just irks me when people say he loves the Pens. He does not, and history shows it, he and his refs have consistently fucked over the Pens the last few years.

Let's all agree that Bettman is TERRIBLE for the NHL and needs to go.