Dudebro Nation
Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Derick - 04-16-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:nadine is married. i dont know if shes single, need to find that out

I knew Nadine is married but sometimes friends can go out to lunch together no?
i have lunch with kate all the time, she not single but not married. i would be all uncomfortable having lunch with nadine. i'd be staring too much

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Chip - 04-16-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Where's Beckster & Iva today?

:doggystyle:

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Pete Nice - 04-16-2010

I have told loud people in the movies to shut the fuck up.

I was dating a chick before I met my wife and we were at the premier of Spiderman 2. Her phone rang and she answered it and started talking. I said "who is that". She said "Lisa". Lisa is her roommate. I said "You are going to see her at home in a few hours, what is so damn important you have to talk to her on the phone during a sold out movie, hang up"

I also told the story here from last year when I told off the guy being an asshole to the convenience store clerk.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:nadine is married. i dont know if shes single, need to find that out

i have lunch with kate all the time, she not single but not married. i would be all uncomfortable having lunch with nadine. i'd be staring too much

Remember me talking about the creepy dude that wouldn't leave me alone at work. Well since I got to the front counter I just started ignoring his texts and make very small talk because I am "too busy" . Since I moved to my old warranty desk he has walked by 5 times, followed me into the lunch room while I was toasting my toast and has texted me four times... Can't wait until I'm gone...

i have a price, right now, its lunch

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - LeNeve - 04-16-2010

I popped a guy in the nose at a theatre for being a loud jerk. I had to run away so I wouldn't get in trouble, and I missed the movie. I was a teenager.

LeNeve Wrote:I popped a guy in the nose at a theatre for being a loud jerk. I had to run away so I wouldn't get in trouble, and I missed the movie. I was a teenager.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - michaelangelo - 04-16-2010

I'm having Boston pizza leftover pizza for lunch today, it was on point yesterday when I had it for supper

Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Remember me talking about the creepy dude that wouldn't leave me alone at work. Well since I got to the front counter I just started ignoring his texts and make very small talk because I am "too busy" . Since I moved to my old warranty desk he has walked by 5 times, followed me into the lunch room while I was toasting my toast and has texted me four times... Can't wait until I'm gone...

Maybe he is really into pregnant chicks.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Donginator - 04-16-2010

My gym has sign up sheets for all cardio- each block of time is 30 minutes, which is all you need for cardio anyways

LeNeve Wrote:I popped a guy in the nose at a theatre for being a loud jerk. I had to run away so I wouldn't get in trouble, and I missed the movie. I was a teenager.

I love that story. :roflmao:

Donginator Wrote:My gym has sign up sheets for all cardio- each block of time is 30 minutes, which is all you need for cardio anyways

There was never a problem at any gym I have belonged to with people waiting for stuff to open up. If everything is full, I will go do something else.

I am waiting for a guy to call in and say "I am a trucker, so I told someone to shut up at the movies once"

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Maybe he is really into pregnant chicks.

The dude is married, has three kids. One day a couple of weeks ago he came up behind him and said "Nice profile" so I told him to fuck off. I hate the way I look when I am pregnant... pregnancy is so gross. and he went off the deep end on me, he was like "I am not the one that fucking knocked you up and maybe you should bitch to your piece of shit husband." If I had been in one on my angry moods I would have decked him in his large ape looking face.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - ZeeDuchess - 04-16-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Zee!!!

hello!