Dudebro Nation
Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Time to put my contacts in...

Hope you weren't cutting jalepenos peppers again. Careful it may burn if you did.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Pete Nice - 04-16-2010

IB sent me a baby bottle also.

Nussie_T Wrote:

Hope you weren't cutting jalepenos peppers again. Careful it may burn if you did.

Cutting Jalepenos in my hotel room, not today, I am good.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - LeNeve - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Do you ever get tired of hotels. I don't think I would. I would live in a hotel if I could.

How can the Houston Astros have so many good players and suck so bad?

Pete Nice Wrote:How can the Houston Astros have so many good players and suck so bad?

Because Texas is retarded, and sucks bull cocks.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Brampton - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Our new refrigerator got delivered yesterday and the delivery guys asked my wife if I was going to hook up the water line and she said yes, so they didn't hook it up. Wtf I have no idea how to hook up a water line. Wtf was she thinking?
I thought you were the man? I guess I was wrong Lame

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I still can't believe you did that.

I hate texas.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Do you ever get tired of hotels. I don't think I would. I would live in a hotel if I could.

It's funny, I think about that all the time. I could live in a hotel easy, especially if I lived in Manhattan, where some apartments are the size of a hotel room already.

LeNeve Wrote:I hate texas.
We figured

I couldn't live in hotel.

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Our new refrigerator got delivered yesterday and the delivery guys asked my wife if I was going to hook up the water line and she said yes, so they didn't hook it up. Wtf I have no idea how to hook up a water line. Wtf was she thinking?

I have never hooked up a fucking water line. I am not a skill craftsman. I hope it's easy to do.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Brian - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I have never hooked up a fucking water line. I am not a skill craftsman. I hope it's easy to do.
It's pretty simple. Just follow the directions, it's hard to screw up.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I'm sure they have something already there from the house being built. Worse case scenario you T into an existing line