Dudebro Nation
Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - LeNeve - 04-16-2010

Brampton Wrote:I couldn't live in hotel.

Why not?

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

I could live in a hotel as long as I had my family with me. It would be hard for me to be away from my son and husband for long periods of time.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Brampton - 04-16-2010

LeNeve Wrote:

Why not?
cause they would know why I'm going through so many towels :roflmao:

So I have an alcohol wipe for a cut I just got, and on the french side it says

"Jeter le tampon." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I had to share that

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Pete Nice - 04-16-2010

So they just said on ESPN that the chick in Reno who is suing Big Ben told her co workers that she wanted "Little Roethlisbergers" and there is saved text proof of it. and her friends have said that she is crazy. Tell me that chick in Reno is not after money?

Also the chick in GA changed her story three times from the initial report to her final statement, and not little changes. The first time she said he invited her into the bathroom and the second time she stated he flashed her and then followed her into the bathroom. That is a big difference.

You know, they say you speak the truth when drunk and her first statement was made while she was drunk.

I am fully behind Ben now. These chicks are both gold diggers. Fucking cunts.

Brampton Wrote:So I have an alcohol wipe for a cut I just got, and on the french side it says

"Jeter le tampon." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I had to share that

I like to light those wipes on fire, and throw them at people.

Nussie_T Wrote:

I could live in a hotel as long as I had my family with me. It would be hard for me to be away from my son and husband for long periods of time.

Of course of course, the wife would have to be with me.

Imagine this, you would get to eat out every day and there is a gym right down the hall.

Where did Iva go. I wanted to hear more about this Mexican "landscaper" she is so fond of. I bet she is rather fond of her pool boy also. I wonder if Buba knows.....

Im now 100% sure that Fair Warning is the best VanHalen album

Pete Nice Wrote:Where did Iva go. I wanted to hear more about this Mexican "landscaper" she is so fond of. I bet she is rather fond of her pool boy also. I wonder if Buba knows.....
i'm sure she's busy.............................

I am 100% sure that I need something to eat.

UGH, I have interest in the NBA AT ALL. ESPN won't stop fucking talking about it, meanwhile there is a great fucking NHL playoffs going on. The NHL needs to get back on ESPNso they start talking about them again.

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - NussieT - 04-16-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Of course of course, the wife would have to be with me.

Imagine this, you would get to eat out every day and there is a gym right down the hall.

and a pool... hot tub...

Re: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday - Derick - 04-16-2010

fuck am i busy today. And people wonder why I cant get shit done when I'm doing everything for others

There is close to zero hockey coverage in this area. Which is a huge reason why I'm not into hockey as much as I was when I lived in Colorado.