Dudebro Nation
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Iva13 - 05-07-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i could not find where pete specified his nussie in training was a ginger. but i've been stuck on gingers for the last couple of days, so I know it came from somewhere

Pete beat you to it and changed it... :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Derick - 05-07-2010

Derick Wrote:i could not find where pete specified his nussie in training was a ginger. but i've been stuck on gingers for the last couple of days, so I know it came from somewhere

Pete beat you to it and changed it... :poke:
i think he deleted it

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - JDubb - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow, sorry I missed Spot center. Was Spot drinking?

Ya wine. Canadian wine of some sort.

You all know I hang out on TOMB too. I have been getting the cold shoulder over there for a while (with the exception of a few). It is weird.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - WyoIan - 05-07-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

You all know I hang out on TOMB too. I have been getting the cold shoulder over there for a while (with the exception of a few). It is weird.
me too, at least people say "was up" over here!

I liked Oasis. There new stuff is ok too.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Iva13 - 05-07-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Well, then you just stay here with us....where your loved, honored and cherished ;-)

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - ZeeDuchess - 05-07-2010

i LOVE oasis.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Beckster - 05-07-2010

Derick Wrote:BTW one of your fucking horses wondered onto my wifes farm, and shes pissed

Mine?

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - chelofellow - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:A ton of TOMB regulars were on there, Cloveman, JessinVegas, Mercer, BDH, Zjob (?) and a few other.

Except for Mercer, they all went out of their way to ignore me. Especially Cloveman, who was on the entire time and never once responded to my comments directed to him, complete LEE ignored me.

BDH disappeared when I signed on and asked him where he was.

JessinVegas just outright ignored me, but I guess she was busy with Spot and the TOMB guys hanging from her labia the entire time.

What a group of tools...

No that's not true. All of those guys are great people. Maybe they weren't really ignoring you Pete. maybe they weren't paying much attention or something.

No one at TOMB has any sort of animosity towards this site anymore. Jes is a great contributer and she has never talked shit about anyone. Same with Clove and Z-Job. Kinda rough to paint all these guys with the same brush cause they didn't engage in your conversation last night.

All the people you mentioned have NEVER talked shit about anyone here or this board in general. I would know more than anyone cause I chat with them on the daily. No need to call them all tools.

Iva13 Wrote:Well, then you just stay here with us....where your loved, honored and cherished ;-)

Awwwww, thanks Iva. :thanks:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - WyoIan - 05-07-2010

@Rich, how come you didn't tell AnJela that you think women aren't funny :clap: Confusedlap:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - LeNeve - 05-07-2010

Derick Wrote:BTW one of your fucking horses wondered onto my wifes farm, and shes pissed

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Derick - 05-07-2010

Mine?
i dont know who the horse belongs to

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Beckster - 05-07-2010

wyoian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

me too, at least people say "was up" over here!

Now you both know why I and many others quit going there. There's no fun or point to posting where people won't even respond to you.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Donginator - 05-07-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I might get shit for saying this, but you were the only one to reply to my posts. sometimes dildo & eddie would respond (edit & chelo also)

It does seem to cliche over there and I am not part of their cliche (sp?) or maybe I need to be Canadian

all my posts were ignored unless they were read on the air